Asani

AP 15400, 44mm Forged Carbon or Chronopassion

Asani

Hi,

which AP would you choose? Which is more GEN like

15400 Miyoto white Dial

44mm Forged Carbon from J-Factory

Chronopassion V5

of course the mov is never gen like, but instead of that, which AP looks, feels, has the less flaws and wears nearest to the Gen? =)

Kleen™

I'd take the 15400

ANDMAN.ELLIPSIS

Love all three... i've got CP and the FC 44 and they are both cracking reps...

I Don't have any small watches.... so..

They're all cracking choices.... If I were you I would decide by size and how sporty you want your rep.... and what will look good on you and suit your frame best....

there's also wrist size to consider... don't want a big 44 on a pony 6 inch wrist :giggle: or near your 36 inch chest !!!

Iz3fuy

I have a ROO Chronopassion: fantastic watch, and - the original - released in very limited edition ( 50 watches only), so very difficult to compare side by side with the real one.

Anyway, from my point of view, 15400 wins hands down as daily beater: it goes well with jeans or suit, polo or shirt.

ANDMAN.ELLIPSIS

nice 1500 miyota white dial just came up in M2M ... looks mint UK sale .. sensible price...

kkz88

AP miyota White dial nice here -

mazuveja.jpg

Benoitch

15400 of course!

abubakar

i own MIYOTA -15400 -white dial . It is one of the awsome watch . really nice .

plankton

44mm FC is kick ass!

Doomsday

15400 hands down

rmbp

Can any owners comment on the weights of the FC and Chronopassion? I've handled the gen FC at a boutique and it is really light. Is the rep similarly light, and how bout the Chronopassion?

mindvision

There are still some problems with the 12 hr markers at the 15400 are there not?

dullidulli

Can any owners comment on the weights of the FC and Chronopassion? I've handled the gen FC at a boutique and it is really light. Is the rep similarly light, and how bout the Chronopassion?

Concerning Chronopassion, I can say that it weighs quite light compared with SS Chronos e.g. the Montauk.

It is a lovely watch, above all together with a grey hornback. But the Titanium case is very sensitive to scratches.

valante

i vote for cronopassionssss..........!!!!!

rmbp

Concerning Chronopassion, I can say that it weighs quite light compared with SS Chronos e.g. the Montauk.

It is a lovely watch, above all together with a grey hornback. But the Titanium case is very sensitive to scratches.

Cool, I think you've helped me make my mind up. I want a Chronopassion on a deployment now! Haha. Definitely want it ARed and services but the shipping and waiting involved is somewhat offputting. Oh well :)

dullidulli

Cool, I think you've helped me make my mind up. I want a Chronopassion on a deployment now! Haha. Definitely want it ARed and services but the shipping and waiting involved is somewhat offputting. Oh well :)

Good choice. This is how it looks like:

Chronopass_zps9849520d.jpg

hlodhi1

15400 is the most universal out of all. Mine's in the mail and I can't wait.

Do your research on the different versions (BP vs ZF, and Swiss/Asian/Miyota) and look for the flaws (mostly marker alignment and bezel screws).

jingo.smile

Try ordering from WatchFinder. I have a Miyota 15400 on the way.

I asked him to look for one with perfectly aligned markers, flushes screws and decorated movement...and a he did.

Got pictures of different versions and could chose the perfect one...

But you have to do your research and know what you are looking for!

Iz3fuy

Chronopassion is lighter than Safari, Offshore, Don Ramon. My Chronopassion is on rubber.

Realism

u want gen like? buy a gen... no reps will ever be gen like... reps for a reason