Sign in to follow this  
watchmetick

Hey there! - Introduction

watchmetick

Just checking in - after almost ordering a few times from some of the many sites that offer reps, I was very confused as to who to buy from. So here I am. Seems funny to be cautious when buying a fake - but hey money is money.

Primary interest is a Rolex Blue Face Sub - 116619 in the best quality available as a rep. Heading to check out BK first as that is what i've learned from a search here so far. Then I have to figure out who Mary is and see what makes the most sense.

I have a Gen Raymond Weil, and Gen Movado and want a Gen Rolex - but the one I love is 28K. Yeah - not happening any time soon. So here I am.

Edited by watchmetick

mulder

Welcome to the Forum.

Mary = Watch International. Everyone highly recommends.

Dont forget to check out our other sellers. They are all here and recommended as they have proven they can deliver what they promise.

For our complete list go to the following link.

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...hp?showtopic=60

David

Edited by mulder

Ska

Welcome to RWG!

Best of luck finding what you're after, I hope you're prepared for the obsession to set in!!

Oh and Mary is 'Watchinternational'

You can get hold of her at [email protected] just send her a photo of the genuine watch, tell her you want the best one and she'll find it for you!!

watchmetick
Welcome to RWG!

Best of luck finding what you're after, I hope you're prepared for the obsession to set in!!

You can get hold of her at [email protected] just send her a photo of the genuine watch, tell her you want the best one and she'll find it for you!!

/

Is it really that easy? - Ive been searching the internet for days for the best rep. Everyone I've talked to said they are the best ;) I laughed. If they are willing to scam rolex by selling reps, they have no problem scamming me.

mulder

Our trusted dealers are just that, TRUSTED. They have proven time and time again that they deliver what they promise. No rep watch is 100% accurate to the Gen so at the end oft the day you get what you pay for. SUre you can pay $1000 for a REP thats 99.9% accurate but is it worth paying that amount for a watch that is only 0.9% more accurate than a $100 watch?

Most reps require someone with intimate knowledge of the watch to tell the difference between the rep and the gen.

David

greg_r

A lot of the dealers out there will take your money and run - or will not supply the watch promised, but a much lower quality version. Many of them use photos of the gen watch masquerading as replicas. Others will charge you up to a grand for an eighty-dollar watch and some of the real scumbags will send you an empty box and use the tracking number and delivery signature to 'prove' to paypal or credit card companies that they have delivered the goods. Believe me, we've seen 'em all.

The reason why we're here is to try and protect our members from that - which is why we've gone to great lengths to find dealers who will a: deliver the watch that they picture in their photos b: charge a sensible price for it and c: offer aftersales service if something goes wrong.

Brightlight

+1 for what Greg says and welcome to the forum ;)

Del

Hello and welcome :P.

As the guys said above - you can't go wrong with the Trusted Dealers :D.

watchmetick
Welcome to RWG!

Oh my - I had no idea about the obsession. Now I know why millionaires go broke. Once you start seeing all these watches at an affordable price you want them all. The only reason I didn't "notice" them before was I really can't afford them. The 2 Gens are very entry level.

I've ordered the one I wanted from BK - and Now I've found another from Mary that I will order real soon. Then I need to not come back here B)

KBH

You'll be back. I said the same thing a couple of years ago.

mspangl

welcome.. i hope u enjoy these forums as much as i am :yoda:

id say mary is the best dealer.. contacted her with 3 diff watches just sent her a pic of gens.. then she told me a price and i asked her if she could show me some pics of the rep and i got everything that i wanted B) // easy as hell

mondeov6

Welcome!! I am sure you will like this place a lot! :D

skintrade

Hi and welcome :)