Sign in to follow this  
marco_aut

hello from Italy!

marco_aut

hi! I'm Marco from Italy, Naples. I hope to stay well in this forum and excuse me for my english, i know that it's not perfect but i do my best :D

greg_r

Welcome to RWG! :D

Don't worry about your English - it's WAY better than my Italian ;)

Ska

welcome to the nuthouse! You're english is great!!

If you need anything just shout.

:D

ska

Brightlight

Ciao Marco! Welcome. Perfect english is not necessary :D

Del

Hello and welcome :D. Who gives a shit about English - just show us your watches ;).

KBH

Welcome Marco!

marco_aut

thanks everybody!

i am reading the forum in all its part...i'm interested in replica watches, so i'm searching for a good dealer...reading the forum i liked WatchInternetional: Mary has a great relation with her customers, and the customers seem to be very satisfied of her products

i see a lot of good watches, they do not seem to be replicas, but originals! however, i have a personal idea about this: i think that every day in the shops we see products that are sold as original products but they are not original, they are the same products that a dealer (like Mary of WatchInternational for example) sell as replicas.

i say a thing that maybe a lot of people don't know. in italy, in specific regions (ner cities like prato, padova, firenze ecc.) there are a lot of centers in which chinese people produces fashion apparel (of the most famous brands like D&G, armani, gucci, prada ecc.). this products are sold for few euro and then we find them in the shops for hundreds or thousands of euro. i want to say that maybe the products that maybe there is not differences between these replica products and the "original" products, maybe they are the same thing or maybe there are so little differences, so inconsistent differences

greg_r

The problem with living in Italy is that customs seize most watches shipped from the Far East. I'd recommend buying from either an E.U. based dealer such as Narikaa or one that offers trans-shipping via the UK for a small extra charge such as Josh or Andrew (Perfect Clones / Trusty Time - you'll find them both on our trusted dealer list).

marco_aut
The problem with living in Italy is that customs seize most watches shipped from the Far East. I'd recommend buying from either an E.U. based dealer such as Narikaa or one that offers trans-shipping via the UK for a small extra charge such as Josh or Andrew (Perfect Clones / Trusty Time - you'll find them both on our trusted dealer list).

it's true

here in italy the customhouse is very strict...you seems to be italian :D

thanks for your advices

coolin

hi and welcome mate

col

marco_aut

yes, this is the situation, the article of the nytimes is precise

i have nothing against chinese people, they are great workers and they exploit the job opportunities...i'm against the fashion houses: they know and exploit the work of these persons and this is not correct...they speculate because the products made by chinese costs very little, then we find these same products to absurd prices in the shops and in this way they earn a lot of money

hi and welcome mate

col

thank you! :D

KeNnY

Hi Marco :D welcome to forum ! I am from Poprad, Slovakia. Why I am telling it ? Because in Naples, Italy there is also Whirlpool Plant like in my Poprad, and I often have calls with Naples, Italy :D I work in Whirlpool as Electronics Analyst. So this only small btw... Again welcome ;) and I strongly agree with you about the big companies, making horrible profit of Chinese low production prices !

mondeov6

Welcome from Sweden!! This is the place!

marco_aut

thank you friends!

JoeyB

Welcome Marco! Don't worry about your English at all, the Brits here don't speak it right either... :jingoism:

warcelo

Hello Marco! Good to see an Italian here! I´m from Brazil but my parents came from Italy when they were young and that makes me italian too ( with the big italian nose too yeah! ) =D

skintrade

Hi and welcome :)

Mik

Benvenuto Marco, sto scrivendo dal Portogallo.

Here customs are also a big pain... but for 15 pouds sterling you can get a mail forwarding service from UK, and customs are not so zealous with packages comming from UK, I think... just a thought.

All the best,

Mike

JoeyB
Hello Marco! Good to see an Italian here! I´m from Brazil but my parents came from Italy when they were young and that makes me italian too ( with the big italian nose too yeah! ) =D

That is a beautiful Greek nose. The Greeks invented Italians... :)

marco_aut
Benvenuto Marco, sto scrivendo dal Portogallo.

Here customs are also a big pain... but for 15 pouds sterling you can get a mail forwarding service from UK, and customs are not so zealous with packages comming from UK, I think... just a thought.

All the best,

Mike

can you explain me better this "solution"? You are saying me that there is the opportunity to "deviate" the pack from china to uk?

marco_aut
benvenuto fratello...

are you italian? :D