Sign in to follow this  
nface14

AP Royal Oak Chronograph with Second @12

nface14

Gentleman,

I have a question regarding AP watches. I have been trying to hunt down a AP Royal Oak Chronograph with Second @12 in "black themes" or similar on a stainless bracelet. Asian 7750 movement is fine with me. Every TD I have reached out to cannot get one on a stainless band. is there a shortgage stainless bands?

fyi i am new.. but i would appreciate the help in hunting down the watch for purchase.

Edited by nface14

nface14

Andman.ellipsis,

thank you for responding. i guess i won't be getting this watch for awhile after reading the links your provided.... bummer... i really want it.

thank you

ANDMAN.ELLIPSIS

The watch i'm pretty sure you will get.... it's the strap you won't... for now anyway...

Plenty more AP fish in this sea though.. have a good look around.. i'd be very surprised if you don't find something you want...

nface14

thank you. i might just buy the watch and wear it until i can swap the bands. it seems like my only option at this point. i still don't understand why the factories are not making them if they are in demand.

ANDMAN.ELLIPSIS

No rhyme or reason... they do eventually get round to stuff that's in demand but you'll have to be patient and keep an eye out on the forums...

With the caveat of the threads i posted before.. you may find one come up on M2M but there will be a little competition, so you will have to be fast...

nface14

i will stay on top of it. i am ready to purchase the watch or similar. i am learning you need patience in this hobby...

ANDMAN.ELLIPSIS

Good luck and look forward to pics of your purchase

nface14

Thank you

nface14

Hopefully I can find someone to sell me the watch I want