Sign in to follow this  
Frankt8242

Am I "in remission"...???

Frankt8242

A few weeks ago I posted about my "McQueen" 1655 rep(http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=79477&hl=&fromsearch=1), and since then I have tried wearing a couple of Panny's, a Ploprof, A PO, and even another Rolex "Bond" Sub, and each time, I found myself going back to wearing the damn EX2...And...It's STILL spot on time wise!!....

I find myself not even looking into my "junk box" every morning to decide on the days wearer...I just strap the "McQ" on and go about my day...

I guess that my "day of reckoning" will come on July 1, when I'll finally have to reset the date on her... :giggle: :giggle:

StormyNight

I got a bit that way when my modded White PloProf arrived last week. I had it on for a full 3 days without even considering any other options!

Madness! :D

houndoggie

honeymoon period

Frankt8242

honeymoon period

Agreed!!.....I wore my Plopper for @ 3 weeks steady when I got it a couple of yrs ago...But I had been "jonesing" on the model for several decades, after seeing Jacques wearing the original in person!!

greg_r

Hell, I wore the same watch for a whole week, once. My wife was ready to call for the doctor...

rusty peters

I like to pack up a watch that has fallen out of favor. I soon start jonesing for it an I wear it for a week straight. I can get multiple honeymoons from one watch. Unless the watch is a really bad fit to begin with.

dingle

I've been wearing same watch for 2 years now :)