Sign in to follow this  
neil

Breitling Navitimer

neil

Hi Everyone, new to this forum....looking for advice on where to buy a decent replica Breitling. Just disillusioned with spending money one real cheap fakes that stop working after a couple of weeks...looking for a decent Navitimer, where should I buy, how much should I pay and what can I expect???? Not too much to ask from a noobie? Looks like I also need to get me one of them Naked Lady Avatars too

Edited by neil

coolin

Hi and welcome Neil.

I ain't bought a navitimer as such but a word of advice take your time and do your homework and you will understand what the difference is between $100 watch and $300 one. Although it's not always about price like most things in life usually the more you spend on the rep the better the quality they are.

Personally if I am looking for something that little extra special $2-300 usually gets exactly what I was after.

Col

markeym3

Hi Neil, got my navi from mary at watchinternational, really good service and great watch , had it for around 10 months , it has the usual traits , sunken date wheel , slide rule off a bit , but apart from that a really nice watch .

DSC00357.jpg

good luck hope you get the one you like.

marc

greg_r

Welcome to RWG!

Depends on the Breit you want, but there's plenty of high-quality reps around.

Here's my SuperOcean Heritage - one of the most accurate reps out there at the moment - you'll pay around $250ish

breitSOH_OR_190410.jpg

When you're looking at watches of this quality, they're normally very reliable (albeit like any mechanical watch - gen or rep - they need servicing occasionally).

neil

thanks for the input guys, looks like I'll be spending some money!!! you all have some super nice watches and its just so easy with a passion for Replica's to get ripped off with some real cheap ones!! I'm going to look at one the same as yours Marc tomorrow, although its from the same source as my last one, a Bentley Tourbillion, that stopped working after a couple of weeks! How much would I expect to pay for one as good as yours Marc?

bme
thanks for the input guys, looks like I'll be spending some money!!! you all have some super nice watches and its just so easy with a passion for Replica's to get ripped off with some real cheap ones!! I'm going to look at one the same as yours Marc tomorrow, although its from the same source as my last one, a Bentley Tourbillion, that stopped working after a couple of weeks! How much would I expect to pay for one as good as yours Marc?

Check this out..............

http://www.replicamake.com/product_info.ph...roducts_id=1444

(I'm now Lay's Sales Manager) :thumbsup:

neil

thanks for that link BME, is this one of RWG's trusted suppliers? Looks like just the watch I am looking for, is this the about the quality I can expect for about $250?? Is the movement a reliable one? Ive seen the Asia 7750 Valjoux mentioned frequently.

bme
thanks for that link BME, is this one of RWG's trusted suppliers? Looks like just the watch I am looking for, is this the about the quality I can expect for about $250?? Is the movement a reliable one? Ive seen the Asia 7750 Valjoux mentioned frequently.

Trusted supplier.........yes! Movement..............yes

go get it

neil

thanks for the referral BME, Ive order the Navi from Lay today...will let you know how it goes!

Luthier
Col

Do we have two "Col"s now?

Trailboss, a.k.a. real Col., what'd you think?

:D

SliceMaster
I am looking at the Navitimer Two Tone with blue face. WOW! What a great looking watch.

http://www.rwgforum.com/topic/15101-review...mer-asian-7750/

I´ve got exactly this one with black dial and leather-strap or two-tone bracelet and it´s been just great...bought it 3 years ago so go for it....

dscn0191ul5.jpg

gmtiic002zf5.jpg

nyasoliga012ak5.jpg