Sign in to follow this  
bbb

jlc NSD rubber bracelet

bbb

Hey guys. Just got back from a skiing getaway and I broke a midlink on my jlc rubber bracelet while snowboarding and crashing. A but disappointed as it's meant to be my adventure watch but what do you do.

Anyways does anyone know how to take out one of the permanent links in the bracelet so that I can replace the broken midlink with a good one. The bracelet has screws on all links but only the bottom 4 are removable with the other screws just free spinning when you try loosen them.

zinnboy

Hey guys. Just got back from a skiing getaway and I broke a midlink on my jlc rubber bracelet while snowboarding and crashing. A but disappointed as it's meant to be my adventure watch but what do you do.

Anyways does anyone know how to take out one of the permanent links in the bracelet so that I can replace the broken midlink with a good one. The bracelet has screws on all links but only the bottom 4 are removable with the other screws just free spinning when you try loosen them.

Pretty sure these bracelets are sealed, but I'd ask SSTEEL or try buying a new one from a TD. My favorite is WF our very own probationary dealer)

bbb

What do you mean by sealed ? I was thinking of cutting out that section so that I can replace with a removable link?

gtwc

The 'free-screwing' (good term that!) links screws do remove.

You need a pair of needle-nose pliers / dentist pliers to grab 'em (and then some red

Loctite threadlocker to stick 'em back in).

Love the watch myself - it's also my daily beater.

:giggle:

bbb

So you can just pull them links out with pliers?

bbb

bump, anyone else have any input?