Sign in to follow this  
Tinstar

New Guy Just Saying "Hi"!

Tinstar

A big HELLO from a newbie located in the great Commonwealth of Virginia in the good old US of A! After two days of reading on RWG, I have learned SO much! Problem is, I found this site after ordering a couple of replica watches from a questionable company. We'll see what happens, but I'm glad to say that I won't be out too much money if the watches really suck...or don't come at all! I'm really glad to see that there is a listing of reputable folks to order from. I will be using them in the future. I also love the fact that there are people on this forum from all over the world! That is really cool! Watch obsession is alive and well everywhere...thank God it's not just me!

With that said...answer me this one question...how did we get this watch obsession thing?! I think that I need help! At least I don't have an old lady ragging my ass about it! That helps!

warcelo

Hello and welcome!

i´m a newbie too but after a week reading this forum i´m getting better!! The obsession is growing exponential too! :D

Do you mind telling us the name of this "questionable company" ?

GC

welcome... to the madness!

btw: that obsession you speak of is about to get exponentially worse :D

Member X

+1 :lol:

greg_r

Welcome aboard! As my good friend says, it's all downhill from here. Lock up your credit cards now! :D

Don't hesitate to yell if you need any help or advice, mate :lol:

Del

Hello and welcome :lol:. Wot the guys said above - and if you don't have an "old lady ragging your ass" (like some of us do :rofl: ) then your credit cards will be in meltdown very soon :D.

Hope your watches come through ok.

mondeov6

Welcome from Sweden!! This is the place! :lol:

Ska

Welcome to the nuthouse mate, if the obsession's already taken hold then I'm afraid you're way past the point of no return - and the combination of great people, trusted dealers, beautiful watches and boobies will just make it all MUCH worse :lol:

KBH

After a couple of years and buying and selling about 40 to 50 "trial" watches, you'll probably settle in with 10 or so keepers. Of course, if you like to tinker with small machines, you'll also need a full set of watch tools and a Dremel to start fixing the small imperfections that nag at you. Then one day you'll realize that you never wear half of the ones in you watchbox and on your watch winder but you'll still anxiously look for that newest model that everyone's talking about.

And you'll also realize that you could have bought the gen model you originally were looking for and have spent less money.

coolin

Hi and welcome to the board mate

Col

Tinstar
After a couple of years and buying and selling about 40 to 50 "trial" watches, you'll probably settle in with 10 or so keepers. Of course, if you like to tinker with small machines, you'll also need a full set of watch tools and a Dremel to start fixing the small imperfections that nag at you. Then one day you'll realize that you never wear half of the ones in you watchbox and on your watch winder but you'll still anxiously look for that newest model that everyone's talking about.

And you'll also realize that you could have bought the gen model you originally were looking for and have spent less money.

Thanks for the nice welcome everyone...KBH, you just made me REAL nervous! I'm afraid that you are correct and all the other folks that spoke of this addiction got me to thinking. I was into fixing up a couple of black guns that I have...lasers, flashlights, scopes, front handle, different stock, rails, etc. So many accesories and so little...well, money...I've got the time! Woe is me...

dingle

welcome to the nuthouse. great to have another American with us :lol: