Sign in to follow this  
xxedrushxx

Hello from London, UK

xxedrushxx

Hi All

I've been checking this site out for a few weeks now and I'm impressed at the level of knowledge in regards to replica's and watches in general and also the general level of interaction with each other - nice to see friendly forums

I'm here because what started as a general interest in replica watches after a mate said he could get AAA watches in Hong Kong, has now turned inot a mini obsession after lots of research. Ive always loved watches and believe that its the only peice of jewellery that should mean anything to a man (sorry gold chain lovers)

So, after alot of research, I told my mate not to bother with looking for a "AAA" watch for me, firstly because "aaa" doesnt really exist as a legitimate standard and secondly, I couldnt trust him to come back with a 2oz, plastic breitling lookalike.

What I am after really, is the closest thing to what some may say is classed as an "aaa" standard and that is of a quality that could almost fool a junior watch dealer. I know this is a lot to expect, but i'm sure there are some replica dealers here who can go close. I've seen these on youtube, and wondered what you guys would class the quality just by looking at a video -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PrR4T8YQUk

My all time favourite watches have been Breitling - ive got a thing about the bulky looking chrono watches. However, ive seen a few nice Rolex and Hublot, well if I had £15k spare then I would defo consider one

Anyways, sorry about the long post and hope to make some contributions in the future

mspangl

welcome :lol:

Edited by mspangl

Member X

Welcome aboard :lol:

There are plenty of Breitling reps that will take your fancy, methinks... ;) :gday_mate_haveabeer:

peter

Welcome

My Breitling is in the post so I'll post pictures of it when it arrives to wet your appetite :lol:

pete

markeym3

Welcome to the forum , nice choice of watches , they are my favourites also , the guys here are all freindly and helpfull good place to be ,,

xxedrushxx

Cheers for the nice welcome guys

skintrade

Hi and welcome :shooting:

KBH

yeah, a good chrono Breitling should cost around $300 and will have an Asian 7750 movement. There are quite a few very good Breitling reps and welcome to the forum.

coolin

Hi mate and welcome aboard

col