Sign in to follow this  
ffc1

Holidays are comimg.........

ffc1

Hi all

Off to Turkey this (Bodrum area) for the first time and as is well known" if its a hit we will fake it" In that country I was wondering has anyone got any tips for where to find the, how can I say "better" shops in town?

I know there is plenty of 3 for a tenner rolex's but are there any establishments that cater for a bit more than that?...And where are they?

Thanks in advance

SSTEEL

Having lived in Turkey, and going there next month on vacation, my advice is to save your money, and only buy from our TD's.

myaz

I've seen plenty of signs touting "genuine fake watches" in Kusadasi further north, a sobering thought when looking for the "real" deal. I'd look around, even ask them about movements and stuff for fun, then get them from the TDs here. They do come from the same place anyway.

Genius

I'm off to marmaris in Turkey end of September and I remember there being some decent loooking reps last time I went about 10 years back. I actually ended up buying a TAG with a miyota chrono movt. That was long before I found this forum and the TDs so I think this time it will just be looking but not buying worth the Turkish watches

ffc1

Thanks ....Just us I thought ...Will be fun though, maybe get some ideas to add to the ever expanding list.

Stuvetjee

Saw some good 21J cheapies in bodrum. But not cheap at all... €150,-.

Stick to TD's and spend your money on local food/drinks and tours :)

Edited by Stuvetjee