Sign in to follow this  
campbron

Where to purchase high quality replica's (HK, Dubai, Thailand)

campbron

Hello everyone,

I am travelling to Hong Kong, Dubai & Bangkok shortly and was looking to get replicas of watches I currently own so that I’m not bothered about getting them scratched or losing them etc. I have been told that there are good replicas in Hong Kong and Dubai so plan on emailing a dealer and paying for the watches when I pick them up. I wonder if anyone can tell me where to get almost duplicates of the watches, I am not interested in poor quality watches that look similar but are not exact. The watches I am looking to get are:

Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Réserve De Marche Stainless Steel - Q1378420 - 39 mm, Dial Silver

Breitling Navitimer Montbrillant Chronograph - A41330 Stainless Steel - 38 mm, Dial Silver

Rolex COSMOGRAPH DAYTONA STAINLESS STEEL 116520 WHITE DIAL 116520 - 40mm

Zenith El Primero Original 38mm 36'000 VpH 03.2150.400/69.c713 Silver Dial with Blue and Anthracite Subdials

If you could advise an approx cost of a high quality replica and good dealer or pass on an email address I would be grateful . Thanks

StormyNight

Welcome to the forum!

pilch23

Send me your homework.......I'll do that as well.

Read and then read some more......oh and welcome

campbron

thanks for the welcome. I have emailed the trusted sellers on this site and I have read lots on this forum which is very interesting but just want personal recomendations by people who have purchased from specific dealers. I have seen lots of good replicas and many more poor ones. Thanks again

Edited by campbron

greg_r

Anything you buy on the street is likely to be low quality (or just plain crap).

You won't get near the decent dealers as they don't generally deal face-to-face. You certainly won't get anywhere near the good wholesalers (remember this hobby is illegal world-wide).

Even those members here who live in Dubai, HK or Thailand tend to buy from the dealers online. There is a reason for this. Note that all of our dealers have feedback sections - these guys are trusted FOR A REASON.

You need to do some reading - start with the stuff linked from 'READ THIS' in my sig.

Final note: You need to do YOUR OWN RESEARCH. Nobody here has the time or energy to hand you everything on a plate. The info is here if you're prepared to read it.

campbron

Thanks Chief Hamster Wrangler will read the reviews from the trusted resellers, was just looking for some personal recomendations. Many thanks

stevok2305

With 56000 members you are likely to get 56000 different answers.

JSJ
With 56000 members you are likely to get 56000 different answers.

Yes and some very personal recommendations :giggle:

MH83

I was in Hong Kong last christmas along Nathan road lots of shops and guys blagging you to buy watches some were decent some were dog shit you can also haggle with them and get the price right down. I would use the trusted dealers personally