Sign in to follow this  
josh_w

Hello

josh_w

Hello,

After doing some research it came to my attention that since ETA made so many movements for so many different authentic watches, and then also made the movements for so many replica watches, that buying an authentic watch was silly. Of course one needs to know who is a reliable seller of replica watches. The replicas I have purchased in the past have been cheap fakes.

-Josh

KBH

You're mostly right. Just don't expect the replicas to have the same quality control and fresh from the factory movements that most of the authentic watches have. Lot's of older surplus and even used Eta movements find their way into replicas. But with a good servicing you can expect many years of service from most quality reps.

And welcome to the forum.

skintrade

Hi and welcome :shooting:

coolin

You wont go far wrong with the trusted dealers here but do ya homework and take your time choosing both the dealer and the watch. Usually but not always like everything you get in life the more you pay the better the watch in my case $2-300 will get you a beauty

col

josh_w
You wont go far wrong with the trusted dealers here but do ya homework and take your time choosing both the dealer and the watch. Usually but not always like everything you get in life the more you pay the better the watch in my case $2-300 will get you a beauty

col

Thanks. I've got my eye on the Deep Sea Dweller Rolex.

I see BK has got it for $390 but it is on WatchInternational for $331. Is it the same watch? Seems to be - same movement.

Any advice

dingle

col

I see BK has got it for $390 but it is on WatchInternational for $331. Is it the same watch? Seems to be - same movement.

Any advice

Close, but BK's has some modifications to it, including a datewheel overlay.

josh_w

col

Any advice

Close, but BK's has some modifications to it, including a datewheel overlay.

Just PM'd BK now. Probably going to bite.

Having a reliable source of quality replicas is very exciting. Now I'm thinking casual, dressy, wife, etc. when before it was all purpose.

I am very interested in getting a specific Ulysse Nardin watch as a replica. Who may be a good contact to see about that.

-Josh

mondeov6

Welcome Josh! :lolcina:

josh_w

col

Well I bit - BK is sending me a DSSD and Mary is sending me a Ulysse Nardin. Daytime watch and nighttime watch.

Thanks for creating this forum.

trailboss99

Welcome. glad we could help.

Don't forget pics when they arrive, we love pics!

Col.