Sign in to follow this  
bilbohobbit

Where to buy a Tag Heuer Carrera replica with Swiss movement

bilbohobbit

Hi there !

I just registered to this forum because i need help to buy a Tag Heuer replica. I'd like to buy a Tag Heuer Carerra Tachymeter like this one: www.replicamagic.hk/tag-heuer-carrera-tachymeter-bezel-stainless-steel-black-dial.html

I'd like to know if some of you guys already used this website to buy replica or if it is a scam. If it's a scam, do you know a website where i can find a high quality replica of this watch with a Swiss movement ?

Thanks in advance !

Bilbohobbit

Edited by greg_r
active link to untrusted site disabled

greg_r

Firstly, have a read of this: http://www.rwg.bz/bo...showtopic=67090

Secondly yes, that site is a scam - the watch pictured is genuine and their descriptions generally are the worst kind of BS.

Thirdly, take a look at our trusted dealer list. However, you will not obtain a replica of that watch with a Swiss movement. Your only options will be a modified Asian7750 movement, which can have some reliability issues in that configuration, or quartz.

I suggest you have a read of the posts linked from 'READ THIS' in my signature. It will help you get an idea of how the rep market works and help you make a more informed decision.

bilbohobbit

Yeah i will take a look at that list, i just checked one websites or two, i'll see the others :)

So you mean i won't find a good quality replica for this watch ?

I purchased bad quality replica in the past and i don't want to make the same mistake :( What is the best then, quartz ?

greg_r

The problem with this watch is that the movement (if you go for auto) has to have extra gearing added due to the unconventional layout. This can impact reliability - it's not the most troublesome watch out there, but it's not something I would recommend for a daily wearer either.

Quartz will be fine and completely reliable, of course - it's just not as close to the real thing as the automatic version.

Daywatch

Hi and welcome. This is a desirable watch but maybe not a desirable rep. Inspite of all urges it would be good to put 1-2 weeks of research into this. It is available as quartz also and at least will be more reliable (not sure if exact this one or the other black Carrera).

In my opinion just to try out how all of this works there is not too much harm done spending +-$200 including shipping on a quartz version. If You are ready to spend that and than receive a working watch that is not exactly up to all the expectations it´s fine, go ahead. This will take away the urge and meanwhile You can look with time for a very nice and beautiful automatic one (other model or other brand).

General info about reps: http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=7456

bilbohobbit

Thank you very much guys for the help and advices. I'm not in a hurry so I'll take my time and try to find the best watch as possible. For the moment i found this one:

http://www.p-cls.com/tgca3610002-grand-carrera-calibre-ssss-black-a7750-p-8161.html

It has a 7750 asian Valjoux. Is it a good movement ? I don't want something that break in 6 months or less. Shame there is no swiss movement for this watch it would have been awesome. Can i trust a asian movement ? I heard so much about them i don't really know what to think about them lol

greg_r

Thank you very much guys for the help and advices. I'm not in a hurry so I'll take my time and try to find the best watch as possible. For the moment i found this one:

http://www.p-cls.com...750-p-8161.html

It has a 7750 asian Valjoux. Is it a good movement ? I don't want something that break in 6 months or less. Shame there is no swiss movement for this watch it would have been awesome. Can i trust a asian movement ? I heard so much about them i don't really know what to think about them lol

Note that even if it were available a Swiss version of this watch would cost you upwards of $800 (due to the cost of the movement) and would not necessarily be any more reliable (due to the modifications).

My comments above still apply.

Frankt8242

If you hang around here long enough, you'll learn that the vast majority of replica watch sites on the web are outright scam artists...We have a fairly large selection of trusted dealers that you should stick to for your protection..

Read and learn...You won't regret it!! :giggle:

bilbohobbit

Tried to buy the Grand Carerra Calibre 36 on Perfect Clone but they only accept Visa...fuck :(

Do you know a website which accept bank wire payment ? this is my only option right now...

Edited by bilbohobbit

Frankt8242

Tried to buy the Grand Carerra Calibre 36 on Perfect Clone but they only accept Visa...fuck :(

Do you know a website which accept bank wire payment ? this is my only option right now...

Why not simply get a Visa "cash card"...They are pretty common these days...You could use it just to finance such purchase.??

bilbohobbit

Why not simply get a Visa "cash card"...They are pretty common these days...You could use it just to finance such purchase.??

Haha yeah didn't think of that, i bought it from Toro via bank wire i should receive the QC pics soon, I'm searching for a Tag Heuer box now but can't find one, there's some on ebay but i don't really want to spend nearly 150$ for a box lol