Sign in to follow this  
duskrikk

Hi everyone..

duskrikk

..another new member joining the ranks!!

I've been looking on here for a couple of weeks now along with looking at the sellers who you guys recommend and glad I've found the site, there seems to be alot of knowledge along with a good portion of lunacy which appeals to me:)

I'm wanting to order my first rep and have been looking at a Tag Carrera Asian 7750 about $300 on www.tswisswatch.com (I know this site isnt in your approved list but appears genuine and lots of info on there also + the guy there has been really good replying to queries so far) and I also like the Roger Dubuis Chrono copy Venus 75 movement on Timesshop.net similar price when delivery added.

Do you guys have any thoughts on my potential buys regards quality and reliability?......I think this watch buying could be detrimental to the health of my wallet as there are so many very nice looking one's I'm sure further purchases are not far off!

Also there's been a recent post from a member (deja123 I think) who's received a Panerai stainless bracelet and a very very nice black IWC....does anyone know what model the IWC is and from who/price??....Cheers:)

dingle

welcome to the nuthouse. I would send the info on the watches you want to Mary at watchinternational. She is a great dealers for noobs.

lunacy?....where? :rofl:

KeNnY

OU YEAAA! Welcome !! And BTW it the site is not on trusted dealer site, and also not on other well known rep board, it could be fake, even when they have the nicest things written on your site selling rep watches ! :rofl:

greg_r

Avoid tswisswatch. They have a pretty lousy reputation - lots of low-quality high-priced junk supplied. If you're lucky. If you're unlucky, you get nothing....

We maintain a list of trusted dealers for a very good reason. 95% of the sites out there are scammers. That's no exaggeration. Stick to the trusted dealers, you will be a LOT safer.

Welcome to RWG! :rofl:

trailboss99

Welcome mate, glad to have you.

tswiss are a mob of asses who will delight in taking your hard earned for little or nothing in return.

Col.