2paraxman

Hi Guys here are some of my waches real and reps

img0020oa.jpg

img0022wts.jpg

img0019wz.jpg

and still looking for more sorry about pics blame my iphone no flash

greg_r

Hi:

A couple of points. To embed pics, you just need to copy the url of the image itself and then click the 'image' button on the posting box toolbar - past the address to the image in there and it will embed in your post. If you hit 'edit' on your post above you'll see how it's done.

Secondly, please re-size your images to no more than 940 pix wide as images that size are very difficult to view on smaller screens. Thanks.

dingle

thanks paraxman............ but damn , get a camera :yoda:

2paraxman
Hi:

A couple of points. To embed pics, you just need to copy the url of the image itself and then click the 'image' button on the posting box toolbar - past the address to the image in there and it will embed in your post. If you hit 'edit' on your post above you'll see how it's done.

Secondly, please re-size your images to no more than 940 pix wide as images that size are very difficult to view on smaller screens. Thanks.

Ok thanks greg sorry about that this is all new to me still finding my feet but i guess you know that

Thanks

2paraxman

dingleberry will do i have a couple of minox cameras but there all 35m but i get my casio out and take some more ok

dingle

dingleberry will do i have a couple of minox cameras but there all 35m but i get my casio out and take some more ok

.........was just pulling your chain my friend.......at least you gave an effort :thud:

KBH

I think there's a Breitling.....and a couple of Rolexes................not sure though.....................and some other stuff....................:yoda:

2paraxman
I think there's a Breitling.....and a couple of Rolexes................not sure though.....................and some other stuff....................:rofl:

Hi KBH ffs nearly said KFC they are as following 3 breitling 2 seawolf 1 colt 3 DSSD 2 seadweller 2 subs one all pd black and the rest good old seiko pro divers watches 1000m ,600m 150m divers watch i going to take a couple of pic on a proper camera like a sony ericcsson phone instead of a iphone

2paraxman
thanks paraxman............ but damn , get a camera :rofl:

.........was just pulling your chain my friend.......at least you gave an effort :D

yeh i know you was taken in good jest