Sign in to follow this  
2paraxman

better pic? i hope

2paraxman

better pic 3 dssd from left to right watcheden dssd marys dssd and another watcheden undefined

dsc00143g.jpg

Hope you don't mind a little help here. (KBH)

Edited by KBH

dingle
better pic 3 dssd from left to right watcheden dssd marys dssd and another watcheden

something is wrong with your link :rofl:

KeNnY

very nice pic ! :rofl: but I can't see any difference, because it doesn't work :D but looking forward to it ! I have found that someone use Ceramic bezel on their DSSD and someone use Painted metal bezel.

2paraxman
better pic 3 dssd from left to right watcheden dssd marys dssd and another watcheden undefined

teething probs my end in other words im thick here another 2 breitling that my lot for today hard work getting round all this undefined

Edited by 2paraxman

KeNnY
teething probs my end in other words im thick

Now I am trying to understand that sentence, but is really hard for me ! :rofl:

* The left one is not ceramic bezel, am I right ?

2paraxman
teething probs my end in other words im thick

Now I am trying to understand that sentence, but is really hard for me ! :rofl:

* The left one is not ceramic bezel, am I right ?

no there all the same except movement and markers TBH i cant even tell wots what myself

KeNnY

so if they are the same, they have the same source.. did you check if there is engraved serial number between the lugs for bracelet ? you just put off the bracelet and you should see some numbers.

2paraxman
so if they are the same, they have the same source.. did you check if there is engraved serial number between the lugs for bracelet ? you just put off the bracelet and you should see some numbers.

No two are from watheden about a year ago reason i got two i thought there be the same but different movement but i was wrong markers are a bit different and one i got from mary a few weeks ago

Luthier

Yes, Mary's hours markers are correct. Others - wrong markers and, seems, bezels too.

2paraxman
Yes, Mary's hours markers are correct. Others - wrong markers and, seems, bezels too.

Thanks luther i cant really tell so the middle one is right ?

Pob

As much as i can see the one on the left is with correct markings, so it must be Mary's! The one in the middle is hard to see!

2paraxman

must be the pic mate the one in the middle is mary in fact the one on the left is this >>>>>>http://www.watcheden.com/rolex-sea-dweller-deepsea-with-asia-eta-2836-movement-1-1-ultimate-version-i-28030-p-1.html MARYS AND OTHER

This might be a better shot ? better shot

Edited by 2paraxman

Luthier

Look on the numbers on bezel, and hours markers dots.

tick tock

The numbers and hour marker dots are definitely off on the other one, so is the pearl. Marys watch is correct.