Sign in to follow this  
Tanaka89

Saed's miyota 15400 pics

Tanaka89

Guys I know that this is the QC It is shipped from China already just wanted to know if the quality on the braclet will be any diffrent from angus or BP? I paid $388 I know I got ripped off it actually goes for $320.

Tanaka89
Guys I know that this is the QC It is shipped from China already just wanted to know if the quality on the braclet will be any diffrent from angus or BP? I paid $388 I know I got ripped off it actually goes for $320.

Admin Edit: Posting of QC pics not allowed. See here: http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=14317

Tanaka89

Please let me know if you see any flaws on this one other then the date window and the automatic sign being slightly lower on the dial. If the bracelet and clasp are of high quality I will be happy. Any thoughts?

Wriggles

If it's shipped why care about flaws now......

Tanaka89

It is just wanted to see if the quality on the bracelet and clasp will be okay or not? Any thought suggestions?

Daywatch

Looks fine to me - and quite thin, have seen far worse ones for a higher price. You always pay the price + shipping by the way. Think the $320 model does not have an engraved rotor. The other myota with additional engravings on the movement goes for $438 or more.

What are You worried about, that´s a good bracelet.

Markers look fine on this one, bezel-screws are aligned, markers at 12 are parallel and none of the other letterings is in a wrong angle. Actually it´s a very good sample. Enjoy it well.

Tanaka89

Thank you very much. First rep so I was just a bit anxious, thank you again for checking it out.