Sign in to follow this  
josh_w

RWG creeping up on Google when I search for myself!

josh_w

So if I do a search on google for my handle "Jayelwin" I learn a lot about myself. I can see I was interested in a supercharger for my Volkswagen, and that I refinished some outdoor mahogany, etc. Unfortunately for someone who has bought a few rep watches, this forum comes up too. I didn't think of that when I signed up. Any chance an admin can change my name? I wan't planning on telling the world my watches were not genuine. Not sure if that's a bad thing.

Anyone else have a similar concern?

-Josh

Akira
So if I do a search on google for my handle "Jayelwin" I learn a lot about myself. I can see I was interested in a supercharger for my Volkswagen, and that I refinished some outdoor mahogany, etc. Unfortunately for someone who has bought a few rep watches, this forum comes up too. I didn't think of that when I signed up. Any chance an admin can change my name? I wan't planning on telling the world my watches were not genuine. Not sure if that's a bad thing.

Anyone else have a similar concern?

-Josh

nope

Akira is used way too much

but i am sure the admins will be willing to change your nick.

KBH

PM Greg_r and he'll help you out. I agree it's not so good to use your real name or even the same as your e-mail handle.

josh_w
PM Greg_r and he'll help you out. I agree it's not so good to use your real name or even the same as your e-mail handle.

Yes, my mistake. And of course someones assumption would be "fake" just by seeing an attribution of this web site with my name.

Akira

Yes, my mistake. And of course someones assumption would be "fake" just by seeing an attribution of this web site with my name.

so you are telling the world your watches are gen?

bad bad man you are :)

Member X

You realise it's too late now as it will have been stored by google etc fooooreeeeevvvveeerrrrr... :D:)

josh_w
You realise it's too late now as it will have been stored by google etc fooooreeeeevvvveeerrrrr... ;):)

Yes, true. But as long as it's not on the first page. I'll have to post a whole lot of crap in the woodworking, automotive, photography forums I'm a part of. Push it back down!

so you are telling the world your watches are gen?

bad bad man you are :D

Horrible, I am!

sconehead

...all your usernames are belong to google...:)

KeNnY

be proud of wearing rep watches !! :)

dingle
...all your usernames are belong to google...:)

:lmao2:

josh_w

Well, I am now josh_w on this forum. Lots of josh_w's in the world.