Sign in to follow this  
maxwell93

AP's

maxwell93

Ive got really small wrists but like AP’s whats the smallest model which wouldn’t look stupid on my wrist? just trying to get other opinions.

are there small versions of the Royal Oak Offshore as they are my favourate models. understand this is a noob thread

Edited by maxwell93

goodman

Take a look on ap's site see what you like and look for those models

zero_deficit

Whats your wrist size? Around 6.5 should be right for 42mm ROOs and Divers. Any smaller you might want to try the 15400 41mm or 15300.

But if you really want an Offshore, go for the Diver, it has a thinner profile than the chrono ROOs so it wears just a little bit smaller

maxwell93

Whats your wrist size? Around 6.5 should be right for 42mm ROOs and Divers. Any smaller you might want to try the 15400 41mm or 15300.

But if you really want an Offshore, go for the Diver, it has a thinner profile than the chrono ROOs so it wears just a little bit smaller

Thanks, my wrists are very small ( have to take all possible links out of my datejust )

ANDMAN.ELLIPSIS

As zero said... Diver is still 42 but sits smaller... if not 15400 is pure class...

Pseudonym
As zero said... Diver is still 42 but sits smaller... if not 15400 is pure class...

+1.

Despite the 15400 being 41mm, the case profile is very thin. Sits under a shirt cuff no problem.

If indeed thou think 41mm is a tad large, try the 39mm AP15300.

UGLY

Agreed, but at 6.5, the standard strap on divers may just a bit too loose for some.

Easily remedied, but just want to put this out there.