Sign in to follow this  
2paraxman

Panerai PAM 332

2paraxman

Panerai PAM 332

Hi any one know if this on a rep yet cheers Panerai PAM 332 Luminor 1950 Regatta Rattrapante PVD Special Edition

Luthier

No.

prestigewatchco

No closest is 308 PVD

2paraxman

possibility? there might or you think never

prestigewatchco

Never be a quality copy I don't think

Ska

Nowhere near enough demand unfortunately.

2paraxman

Ok thanks at lot lads its a shame i quite like it it go well with my arnie swarchenigger seiko commando watch

gB.

Actually there is a rep of this made, but the build quality is complete Chinese crap, it's a 21j movement non-working chrono, and has nowhere near 1:1 gen qualities. Here's the link to the one sold by Watch Eden, an RWI dealer, but Mary at Watch International or one of the other dealers here can probably get the same watch if it's still available in the market.

http://www.watcheden.com/panerai-luminor-r...-52848-p-1.html

2paraxman
Actually there is a rep of this made, but the build quality is complete Chinese crap, it's a 21j movement non-working chrono, and has nowhere near 1:1 gen qualities. Here's the link to the one sold by Watch Eden, an RWI dealer, but Mary at Watch International or one of the other dealers here can probably get the same watch if it's still available in the market.

Cheers mate for that so there might be a better version out there? already tried mary no luck watcheden i got a few watches from them. Trouble is nearly every one has about 7 different version of watches take the DSSD i still like to know who on rwg thinks the best DSSD is And whos selling it cos i got 5 now All have the same weight give or take a couple of grams same size asia eta movement and then dial they do change. I see there a $88 dssd lay selling and a lot of people saying its great pity some one didnt do a dogs bollocks guide on dssd in this forum it save me a few quid so if anybody think they know who selling the best DSSD let me know

2paraxman

what about this

Any thoughts on this one

greg_r
what about this

Any thoughts on this one

That's a decent watch - certainly has a good movement.

Don't buy from WatchEden, though. Drop PWC, ReplicaMake or one of our other dealers a PM with the info and see what they can do for you. You're less likely to have problems in my experience...

2paraxman
what about this

Any thoughts on this one

That's a decent watch - certainly has a good movement.

Don't buy from WatchEden, though. Drop PWC, ReplicaMake or one of our other dealers a PM with the info and see what they can do for you. You're less likely to have problems in my experience...

i will do greg

gB.
what about this

Any thoughts on this one

That one is not a PAM 332 rep, but seems like a nice watch. The movement is one of the best handwind chronos around in the rep world. Good luck!

2paraxman
what about this

Any thoughts on this one

That one is not a PAM 332 rep, but seems like a nice watch. The movement is one of the best handwind chronos around in the rep world. Good luck!

Thanks mate might hold on a bit to see if there a better pam 332