Sign in to follow this  
Tits McGee

I hate some of the new members

Tits McGee

Anyone else see what I see? Whining, complaining, yeast infections etc.

Not one contribution though....I'm just saying.

millionaire wannabe
00h0h_ewpCaHwOrq7_600x450_zps9df7f7fc.jpg

graman

:rofl: yeast infections!!

speirsro

Haha. Yeast infections - lol.

D_Chico
:popcorn: oh boy..

MNaji89

Glad someone said it JESUS lol given I'm not tenured this new batch has been more irritating than a splinter in the testicle

graman

Patience gents.... Dont be teste.... ;)

James.

Some older members aren't that much better

MNaji89
Patience gents.... Dont be teste.... ;)

:clap:

abs0025

There are members of all tenures that fit that description. I wouldn't characterize just one segment.

gobison

I'm a new member, sorry if I offended anyone. I've been on other forums for years, if no one new ever joins, how does it grow?

Mr Stubbs
Anyone else see what I see? Whining, complaining, yeast infections etc.

Not one contribution though....I'm just saying.

I know, right? They stay out all night and listen to that crazy techno slip knot music! Tsssssssssk!

In my day... :rofl:

smooney

It's difficult for new members to contribute too much, noobs like myself don't know enough about TD or Asian 7750 to Quartz or we may not even own a rep YET.

the whole purpose of having a forum is to educate people like myself who this time last week had no idea about any of the above, but due to members taking the time to write posts and pinned threads I learned a lot very quickly, and for that I am very grateful, so please don't use the word hate with such haste, or go making such a sweeping statement, yes I made a few mistakes, but other members pointed me in the proper direction, and it can only hope none of the hate me. Such a terrible terrible thread.

Bristol1

Shouldn't use a photo of your wife as your profile! Fucker! Just kidding I get it!

D_Chico
Shouldn't use a photo of your wife as your profile! Fucker! Just kidding I get it!

This is not helping the situation :facepalm:

jdog
It's difficult for new members to contribute too much, noobs like myself don't know enough about TD or Asian 7750 to Quartz or we may not even own a rep YET.

the whole purpose of having a forum is to educate people like myself who this time last week had no idea about any of the above, but due to members taking the time to write posts and pinned threads I learned a lot very quickly, and for that I am very grateful, so please don't use the word hate with such haste, or go making such a sweeping statement, yes I made a few mistakes, but other members pointed me in the proper direction, and it can only hope none of the hate me. Such a terrible terrible thread.

Understandable. But not reading, asking the same questions over and over and over hoping for an answer they want to hear, and general fucktardedness is just plain annoying.

Bristol1

I'm just kidding! Not all are created equal , shouldn't generalize. It's a sign of the times! It goes beyond just this forum. Good topic though!

KarmaToBurn

Who has the best sub? My crotch is itchy!

Mystery Shopper
:shitstir::rainingshit::kma::itchyandscratchy::brightlight::trainwreck:

deef

Someone has to keep those TDs in line when they don't respond to an email within 10 minutes...

RUSH2112

I, for one, enjoy as many threads on what to say if asked if my watch is real as possible. I also kmow who has the best sub but no fucking way am I going to share that tidbit.

Tits McGee

Your new name will be "Numpty Dumpty", for you are the very reason for this post. Thank You Numpty.

smooney

Your new name will be "Numpty Dumpty", for you are the very reason for this post. Thank You Numpty.

What an idiot, Tits McGhee living up to his name, a keyboard warrior....never in a million years would you say that shit to my face, you tit.

diplosa

I'd like to complain, but don't really have a reason.

Give me one.........

Ishmael
There are members of all tenures that fit that description. I wouldn't characterize just one segment.

+1

I've encountered fucktards old and new alike here. I can see both sides. It is annoying seeing the predictable noob question/attitude over and over, but some of our older members aren't any better. They complain just as much as the noobs (usually ABOUT the noobs). It's a statistical reality with almost 58,000 members. What bothers me are threads that descend into playground hair-pulling - hey noob, if an older member comes at you, don't lose your shit. Hey old timer, if a newbie grinds your teeth, what the fuck do you care? That anyone would take anything said here seriously enough to get all wound up is absurd. You all should have more important things in your life with which to concern yourself.

Now then... so Rush, how bout sharing that "best sub" info??