Sign in to follow this  
Tits McGee

I hate some of the new members

Mechwarrior

As usual signor Elp, as usual :giggle:

James.

This thread =

tumblr_lyagcy2tEH1r5gvg1o1_500.gif

Most of the cranky pants noob replies who haven't actually figured out this is one big bait-job designed purely for the sake of entertainment at their expense =

tumblr_mb77lqXKgs1qdlh1io1_r1_250.gif

James.

I can't believe there's now been 10 pages of jumped-up fuckers posturing and talking shit.

Because this is one of the few forums/boards where you can be a complete twat-waffle and not be banned. 4chan of watches, rep or gen we'd all be banned for posting what we do here on almost any other site.

Grow up.

It's a forum for fake watches.

And yet surprisingly this is the most non-watch related watch forum I've ever seen. If I want a dull, dry discussion on the inefficiencies of a 7750 with modified silicon coil I'll read it on WUS, with all 2 replies to the thread such as "wow, great read!" and "+1"

No wonder so many "newbies" just come in after a Google search and then leave once they've sourced the watch they were looking for.

They do that on all forums, members here just moan about it more because, well, see point 1 :lol: (because they/we can) AND because this forum make absolutely ZERO $$ from advertising, see the lack of banners, and from TDs for having the privilege of being listed as so. The forum relies solely upon VIP donations for its survival, and when "noobs" - see smooley of whatevs his name is, Mr Numpty Dumpty, use and abuse the forum/it/us with absolutely no intention of contributing t'wards the ongoing survival of this place, some, such as the venerable Titties Magee like to poke them with the troll-pole for some classic, RWG grade AAA+ best Swiss entertainment.

80% of the time it works every time.

Realism

I can't believe there's now been 10 pages of jumped-up fuckers posturing and talking shit.

Because this is one of the few forums/boards where you can be a complete twat-waffle and not be banned. 4chan of watches, rep or gen we'd all be banned for posting what we do here on almost any other site.

Grow up.

And yet surprisingly this is the most non-watch related watch forum I've ever seen. If I want a dull, dry discussion on the inefficiencies of a 7750 with modified silicon coil I'll read it on WUS, with all 2 replies to the thread such as "wow, great read!" and "+1"

No wonder so many "newbies" just come in after a Google search and then leave once they've sourced the watch they were looking for.

They do that on all forums, members here just moan about it more because, well, see point 1 :lol: (because they/we can) AND because this forum make absolutely ZERO $$ from advertising, see the lack of banners, and from TDs for having the privilege of being listed as so. The forum relies solely upon VIP donations for its survival, and when "noobs" - see smooley of whatevs his name is, Mr Numpty Dumpty, use and abuse the forum/it/us with absolutely no intention of contributing t'wards the ongoing survival of this place, some, such as the venerable Titties Magee like to poke them with the troll-pole for some classic, RWG grade AAA+ best Swiss entertainment.

Didn't know that you actually can type that long

edwinowl

Grow up.

Aand that's a home run for James. +10000000

James.

Grow up.

Personal record, only took me 4 hours this time.

Realism

Grow up.

Ja... u didn't need me to pm you this time... I'm impressed

James.

Grow up.

:(

It's ok, i'm replying to another thread on another forum at length so I'll be predisposed for the next few hours, at least.

Kleen™

I don't discriminate! I think you're all complete b'stards...

ceoz

lol

Tits McGee

Grow up.

:lmao:

746_heuer

I hate them all. They should be seen, not heard until they've contributed SOMETHING to somebody they don't know. Only then should they be considered for having the right to post. Fucking noobs, I hate them all.

:titsmcgee:

Jokes aside, I've always supported this idea. New users shouldn't be allowed to post new threads, only participate in others' until they reach 50 posts or so.

This way they prove that they are willing to contribute as well.

I for example have asked very few questions and answered a lot and it annoys me that people come here, ask something obvious a quick google search would solve, and leave.

Many uneducated people here, but that's not new

court

Hate? Really?

Man you have way too much energy if you can waste it hating people who posts words on a forum you don't have to read if you don't want.

Dumbass people are just that, dumbass people. They need sympathy or ambivalence, hatred is pointless. Each to their own though.

And another numpty drops by for a visit.. 10 pages and you still don't get it do you?

Where's the ambivalence smiley when you need it. :-\ ;-)

Chavezzito

I just wanted to put this pic up...I can guess who the award will go to :D

ujynyhet.jpg

smooney

Why do you have the trophy? Did you win it last year?

nev848

Well you can tell the kids are off school this Month......

<RJ>

Well you can tell the kids are off school this Month......

+1

:Doh:

atomoth

bwahahahahahahahahahahah

benjen

This is unlike any male majority forum I've ever been on :D Very unpredictable stuff.

Bigcountrykris

Received this which completely makes my point. Is this a serious thread? Do they have the prerequisite "thick skin"? I think not:

42 posts, joined July 2014

What a complete and total dick you are, just you keep hating you small minded full of your own importance dick.

Go buy another fake watch cause you still can't afford the real deal, keyboard warrior .....you are just a dick with a keyboard

What a cock

dasselin

I'm still here tits, don't you go worrying about me, and my point of " buying a fake watch" was at the end of the day it's a fake, so why you so serious and hating people for not having the same amount of knowledge as you? I spent the best part of two days reading various forums trying to learn as much as I could to be able to join the chat, only to be told us noobs are HATED, bit strong, but still use and will continue to use this forum, love Numpty

You really don’t get it do you. He was baiting you for fun. Tits is an ok guy and he

Did make a pretty dam good peace offer

Omega 3

I would try contacting your local Fire Chief!

RUSH2112

I'm still here tits, don't you go worrying about me, and my point of " buying a fake watch" was at the end of the day it's a fake, so why you so serious and hating people for not having the same amount of knowledge as you? I spent the best part of two days reading various forums trying to learn as much as I could to be able to join the chat, only to be told us noobs are HATED, bit strong, but still use and will continue to use this forum, love Numpty

You really don’t get it do you. He was baiting you for fun. Tits is an ok guy and he

He really didn't bait him, he just threw out a line with bait and waited to se who bit.

Realism

He really didn't bait him, he just threw out a line with bait and waited to se who bit.

is this like trawl fishing vs. line fishing?

Jetpants

Anyone else see what I see? Whining, complaining, yeast infections etc.

Not one contribution though....I'm just saying.

Oh, the ironing.