Why you think i'm not active anymore ;)

Coz you're a faggot

Wow

You climbed that list quick

:sigh:

:facepalm:

RUSH2112
. Nobody cares what you post.

We have too many heated threads that go into double digit pages for this to be correct.

I can't speak for everyone. If you wanna learn you search. But on the whole people just wanna. Chat. Like the mods say

I'm a twat and a fucktard. But if you think people care what you have to say your mistaken... It's just shit that people respond to

For a day

2 way street?

psantos1091

Coz you're a faggot

@Pob make sure to respond with rage and hate to keep this thread alive lol

:popcorn:

fe22ari

Didn't Luthier do all this noob-bashing for us so we didn't have to?

Chavezzito

I think it is because you are busy as hell with work.

Baldrick

Whatever happened to 17 yr old.......Hampton 28?

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=47680&view=findpost&p=868198

There are indeed some classic threads...and even more 'classic' examples of stoopidity........ask Uncle Stu :D

Some advice to you son.

A ) Never ever write a review until the fat lady's tonsils stop vibrating.

What if you had received a pile of shite, you'd then look like an even bigger Richard than you do now.

B ) Never ever tell forum members they don't have a pot to piss in

C ) That you've made a fortune out of their stupidity.

D ) Then condescend to thank them for making you rich.

WHY

Simply because.

1. I have waaay more money than you do, you couldn't countenance how rich I am.

2. My Bugatti Veyron is way faster than yours, so is my Hyabusa bike, my Super power racing boat. my yacht and my Lear jet private plane.

3. My bird is so beautiful you'd be rendered speechless in her presence, not only that, but my other bird would render you blind also.

4. My private collection of Pateks / Vacherons / George Daniels / Breguets and Christian van der Klaauw's would have you weeping with envy.

5. I am a professional UFC fighter, and will come to your house, enter it ninja style and be all over you with a large can of whup-ass, not only that but I'm also No. 1 on the CIA / MI6 / Mossad's pick list when they need someone assassinated, so don't fukk with me or the members and I won't come and tear you up for arse paper, or use my trusty .338 Lapua Accuracy International L11583 long-range rifle and shoot you from a very long way off, simply because I like to keep a fair distance between my humble self and peasantry such as yourself.

You see, son this is the Interweb, and ANYONE can be who they choose to be, so bragadoccio isn't becoming and nobody will ever take you seriously, ask Jetmid.

KISS

IIRC ....... he sent Greg a PM saying that I was threatening him and he was going to involve the police :rofl:

masmannan

At the end of the day folks...

whogives_zpsa1de6c85.gif

DR3M3L

Whatever happened to 17 yr old.......Hampton 28?

http://www.rwg.bz/bo...ndpost&p=868198

There are indeed some classic threads...and even more 'classic' examples of stoopidity........ask Uncle Stu :D

Some advice to you son.

A ) Never ever write a review until the fat lady's tonsils stop vibrating.

What if you had received a pile of shite, you'd then look like an even bigger Richard than you do now.

B ) Never ever tell forum members they don't have a pot to piss in

C ) That you've made a fortune out of their stupidity.

D ) Then condescend to thank them for making you rich.

WHY

Simply because.

1. I have waaay more money than you do, you couldn't countenance how rich I am.

2. My Bugatti Veyron is way faster than yours, so is my Hyabusa bike, my Super power racing boat. my yacht and my Lear jet private plane.

3. My bird is so beautiful you'd be rendered speechless in her presence, not only that, but my other bird would render you blind also.

4. My private collection of Pateks / Vacherons / George Daniels / Breguets and Christian van der Klaauw's would have you weeping with envy.

5. I am a professional UFC fighter, and will come to your house, enter it ninja style and be all over you with a large can of whup-ass, not only that but I'm also No. 1 on the CIA / MI6 / Mossad's pick list when they need someone assassinated, so don't fukk with me or the members and I won't come and tear you up for arse paper, or use my trusty .338 Lapua Accuracy International L11583 long-range rifle and shoot you from a very long way off, simply because I like to keep a fair distance between my humble self and peasantry such as yourself.

You see, son this is the Interweb, and ANYONE can be who they choose to be, so bragadoccio isn't becoming and nobody will ever take you seriously, ask Jetmid.

KISS

IIRC ....... he sent Greg a PM saying that I was threatening him and he was going to involve the police :rofl:

OK that was really funny :lmao: Had a good laugh about the birds part.

gobison

Loving this thread, great entertainment!

Tits McGee

It's difficult for new members to contribute too much, noobs like myself don't know enough about TD or Asian 7750 to Quartz or we may not even own a rep YET.

the whole purpose of having a forum is to educate people like myself who this time last week had no idea about any of the above, but due to members taking the time to write posts and pinned threads I learned a lot very quickly, and for that I am very grateful, so please don't use the word hate with such haste, or go making such a sweeping statement, yes I made a few mistakes, but other members pointed me in the proper direction, and it can only hope none of the hate me. Such a terrible terrible thread.

Your new name will be "Numpty Dumpty", for you are the very reason for this post. Thank You Numpty.

What an idiot, Tits McGhee living up to his name, a keyboard warrior....never in a million years would you say that shit to my face, you tit.

Oh how wrong you are my dear.

Anyhoo, Since you were the first Numpty to take the bait, and since you took the time to write me such an eloquent PM, I'd like to make you an offer. Think of it as a peace offering if you will.

If you become a VIP here in the next 24 hours, I'll send you a rep Tudor Heritage Chrono on a strap along with the bracelet & a jar of Vagasil for your sore pussy. No joke here. I mean what I say. I'll repeat: if you (Numpty Dumpty) become a VIP here in the next 24 hours, I'll send you a rep Tudor Heritage Chrono on a strap along with the bracelet .....FREE.

DSCN0241.jpg

images-1.jpg

This won't change the fact you'll that still be a disgusting useless noob around here and we won't like you until you hit 2000 posts. Maybe this will lessen the sting a bit though Numpty.

MNaji89

It's difficult for new members to contribute too much, noobs like myself don't know enough about TD or Asian 7750 to Quartz or we may not even own a rep YET.

the whole purpose of having a forum is to educate people like myself who this time last week had no idea about any of the above, but due to members taking the time to write posts and pinned threads I learned a lot very quickly, and for that I am very grateful, so please don't use the word hate with such haste, or go making such a sweeping statement, yes I made a few mistakes, but other members pointed me in the proper direction, and it can only hope none of the hate me. Such a terrible terrible thread.

Your new name will be "Numpty Dumpty", for you are the very reason for this post. Thank You Numpty.

What an idiot, Tits McGhee living up to his name, a keyboard warrior....never in a million years would you say that shit to my face, you tit.

Anyhoo, Since you were the first Numpty to take the bait, and since you took the time to write me such an eloquent PM, I'd like to make you an offer. Think of it as a peace offering if you will.

If you become a VIP here in the next 24 hours, I'll send you a rep Tudor Heritage Chrono on a strap along with the bracelet & a jar of Vagasil for your sore pussy. No joke here. I mean what I say. I'll repeat: if you (Numpty Dumpty) become a VIP here in the next 24 hours, I'll send you a rep Tudor Heritage Chrono on a strap along with the bracelet .....FREE.

DSCN0241.jpg

images-1.jpg

This won't change the fact you'll that still be a disgusting useless noob around here and we won't like you until you hit 2000 posts. Maybe this will lessen the sting a bit though Numpty.

:lmao: :clap: EPIC

masmannan
Shitjustgotreal.jpg

Frankt8242
I think we need to ban all noobs till they reach a post count of 1,000.

Personally speaking, I think we need to ban them all until they can hold their breath to a count of 1000 :B):

Hmm that might well work but then some might still get through - the already brain dead ones don't need oxygen.

Maybe we can officially bring back noob bashing as when i joined if as a noob you stepped out of line all hell would rain down on you. The amount of < 50 posts members who get abusive and disrespectful keeps growing,noobs need to know their place at the low end of the food chain :giggle:

1 bash.gif

Do I detect a veiled invitation to a certain guitar builder to "come home"...??? :hangin:

Left Coast Guy

Where's the "I'll get me coat" guy? Love that dude...busts me up everytime...

JohnG

If you become a VIP here in the next 24 hours, I'll send you a rep Tudor Heritage Chrono on a strap along with the bracelet & a jar of Vagasil for your sore pussy. No joke

I will pay for Smooney's VIP upgrade if you send ME the vagisil.

:popcorn:

Ishmael

Tits is a dummy.

Think he and I need a truce now.

I'll take that Tudor.

AndyBlue

Oh its real, realer than real in here...

HATIN.gif

greg_r

Otherwise put a paper bag on your head and take yourself seriously. Yeah. Suck some

Cock. Be British. Ban some hamsters smoke the queen. Whatever. But don't try to think..........

wait-till-smarter.JPG

psantos1091

Your new name will be &quot;Numpty Dumpty&quot;, for you are the very reason for this post. Thank You Numpty.

DSCN0241.jpg

images-1.jpg

I'm far from 2K posts so I think I can be considered a noob. If I act like a jack ass & send a nice lil pm will that make me a candidate for that chrono? :)

nyckid

Otherwise put a paper bag on your head and take yourself seriously. Yeah. Suck some

Cock. Be British. Ban some hamsters smoke the queen. Whatever. But don't try to think..........

wait-till-smarter.JPG

You shouldn't have mentioned anything about "putting a bag on your head"

:lmao:

gran
vc1a-1.jpg

Kleen™

This thread has potential...

RichardMiami
ferngif.gif

Monty010

Can't we all just get along and buy the Rwg watch :lol:

neosliver

The one thing that has continually amused me since I joined is watching people jump on this forum, then bash people buying reps. I don't understand the thinking. :catfight: