Sign in to follow this  
Tits McGee

I hate some of the new members

deju

Why is a n00b using the statement "look at you...buying fake watches" (I paraphrase but several times I saw it being used in some way or another, as a I'm better than you little man passive aggressive retort).

I don't get the logic. Would you join a BMW forum to slag members for owning BMW's ?!

I'm a n00b and I refuse to contribute until someone tells me which TD makes the best Swiss sub....

DR3M3L
I'm a n00b and I refuse to contribute until someone tells me which TD makes the best Swiss sub....

To that, the answer is simple; you'll NEVER contribute :D

nev848
Said the man without a phone at work..... No wait, no work at all.....

You know....your omniscience never ceases to amaze......almost as much as your idiocy.......,,I bet you you just get a kick out of placing your tongue on a 9v battery..'cos Lord knows....it's the only way you'll ever fire up some neural activity in your synapses...... :facepalm:

I'll see your .....

1950sdomestic-phone.jpg

....and raise you some of mine....AND....look....not a curly cable in sight :D

group.jpg

now, I know that your Luddite world view may not help you to understand the functionality of some of these items......but rest assured.....they are NOT white man's magic...... :B):

BTW.... I'm still waiting for you to start with some of those vitriolic / sarcastic and witty comebacks that you promised.....so far....FAIL !!!

As for no work.....that's something you don't have sonny.....it's known as CHOICE ;)

Now I know what B does he obviously owns a Pawn shop.... :)

Baldrick

No.....but I definitely could open one ..... a chain of 'em ;)

DR3M3L

OK.

Odyseus

So much sexual tension in this thread

Yeah, it's 'cos he's not getting any from his lemon curd these days :B):

82-a-pig-lives-in-a-pen-you-thicko.jpg

I think I've had her ??? :) I was must have been pretty wasted at the time - all those udders, I couldn't resist to fondle :)

court

Hate? Really?

Man you have way too much energy if you can waste it hating people who posts words on a forum you don't have to read if you don't want.

Dumbass people are just that, dumbass people. They need sympathy or ambivalence, hatred is pointless. Each to their own though.

Realism

Why are you hating on the hate?

Kcore
Hate? Really?

Man you have way too much energy if you can waste it hating people who posts words on a forum you don't have to read if you don't want.

Dumbass people are just that, dumbass people. They need sympathy or ambivalence, hatred is pointless. Each to their own though.

+1

Hate, such a strong word. Pretty transparent where the anger is coming from, lots of sour grapes about life.

Try remembering this, "why allow someone to take up space in your mind if they're not paying rent!"

houndoggie
It's difficult for new members to contribute too much, noobs like myself don't know enough about TD or Asian 7750 to Quartz or we may not even own a rep YET.

the whole purpose of having a forum is to educate people like myself who this time last week had no idea about any of the above, but due to members taking the time to write posts and pinned threads I learned a lot very quickly, and for that I am very grateful, so please don't use the word hate with such haste, or go making such a sweeping statement, yes I made a few mistakes, but other members pointed me in the proper direction, and it can only hope none of the hate me. Such a terrible terrible thread.

Incorrect,

The purpose of this forum is to provide a hang out for people who like watches, are tired of the other boring stale vanilla watch sites, and can handle a bit more freedom to say as you please.

JSJ
It's difficult for new members to contribute too much, noobs like myself don't know enough about TD or Asian 7750 to Quartz or we may not even own a rep YET.

the whole purpose of having a forum is to educate people like myself who this time last week had no idea about any of the above, but due to members taking the time to write posts and pinned threads I learned a lot very quickly, and for that I am very grateful, so please don't use the word hate with such haste, or go making such a sweeping statement, yes I made a few mistakes, but other members pointed me in the proper direction, and it can only hope none of the hate me. Such a terrible terrible thread.

Incorrect,

The purpose of this forum is to provide a hang out for people who like watches, are tired of the other boring stale vanilla watch sites, and can handle a bit more freedom to say as you please.

Nope. They come here just to look at your avatar.

Monty010
i'm getting a mental image of that guy from hardcore pawn, only now with a Scottish accent :);)

Tits McGee

Hate? Really?

And another numpty drops by for a visit.. 10 pages and you still don't get it do you?

smooney

I'm still here tits, don't you go worrying about me, and my point of " buying a fake watch" was at the end of the day it's a fake, so why you so serious and hating people for not having the same amount of knowledge as you? I spent the best part of two days reading various forums trying to learn as much as I could to be able to join the chat, only to be told us noobs are HATED, bit strong, but still use and will continue to use this forum, love Numpty

speirsro

Not all noobs, smooney...just some. :)

Not a VIP yet? Lol.

smooney

Gave it my best efforts, the watch he was offering was a shit one anyway.... See I know nothing..

Tits McGee

I'm still here tits, don't you go worrying about me, and my point of " buying a fake watch" was at the end of the day it's a fake, so why you so serious and hating people for not having the same amount of knowledge as you? I spent the best part of two days reading various forums trying to learn as much as I could to be able to join the chat, only to be told us noobs are HATED, bit strong, but still use and will continue to use this forum, love Numpty

So you'll take me up on my offer? Times running out.

smooney

It's a shit one, have ordered a quartz brietlex cross between two watches from a wee guy in china.

Beefalope

Anyone else see what I see? Whining, complaining, yeast infections etc.

Not one contribution though....I'm just saying.

Stop acting so fucking superior. This is a watch forum for experienced and new users. So you've been on here for a long time and have ___________ thousand posts. Whoopty-fucking-do. That doesn't make you special. You get some kind of satisfaction from talking shit about new members? Does that make you feel good about yourself that you have a much deeper understanding of fake watches than the unwashed masses? If a new member says something you don't like or asks a question that you think is obvious, then you can't point that person in the right direction. You don't have to be a dick about it.

And, by the way, you chide new members for whining and complaining, and then what do you do? WHINE and COMPLAIN about new members. Looks to me like you're the one with the problem.

RUSH2112

Why did you decide you were one of the new members he hates? He said some. Martyr?

Beefalope

So you'll take me up on my offer? Times running out.

Sounds to me like someone put you in your place, McGee.

Realism

Ooooooo getting hawt in here

speirsro
:popcorn:

smooney

Looks like my wife has joined the chat..... Good on you my friend, at last someone gets it..

smooney

Why did you decide you were one of the new members he hates? He said some. Martyr?

Not at all I just thought most noobs would take offence to that, so I spoke up on behalf of us Numpty Dumpties.. That is all, no paranoia here.. Honest..