Sign in to follow this  
Tits McGee

I hate some of the new members

diamante

Anyone else see what I see? Whining, complaining, yeast infections etc.

Not one contribution though....I'm just saying.

Stop acting so fucking superior. This is a watch forum for experienced and new users. So you've been on here for a long time and have ___________ thousand posts. Whoopty-fucking-do. That doesn't make you special. You get some kind of satisfaction from talking shit about new members? Does that make you feel good about yourself that you have a much deeper understanding of fake watches than the unwashed masses? If a new member says something you don't like or asks a question that you think is obvious, then you can't point that person in the right direction. You don't have to be a dick about it.

And, by the way, you chide new members for whining and complaining, and then what do you do? WHINE and COMPLAIN about new members. Looks to me like you're the one with the problem.

+1

Tits McGee

Stop acting so fucking superior. This is a watch forum for experienced and new users. So you've been on here for a long time and have ___________ thousand posts. Whoopty-fucking-do. That doesn't make you special. You get some kind of satisfaction from talking shit about new members? Does that make you feel good about yourself that you have a much deeper understanding of fake watches than the unwashed masses? If a new member says something you don't like or asks a question that you think is obvious, then you can't point that person in the right direction. You don't have to be a dick about it.

And, by the way, you chide new members for whining and complaining, and then what do you do? WHINE and COMPLAIN about new members. Looks to me like you're the one with the problem.

We're going to have to have a special section for the numpties I think. Here's another fine example of numptiness. Low post counts, a relatively new non-VIP who claims to know what this forum (or even this post) is about. The fishing is pretty good around here though. This is a quite entertaining sport I must say.

smooney

See tits, others do feel the way I do/did.

Hate too strong a word. We are trying our best here

smooney

Fishing my arse, you are just a dick who thinks he knows it all..

Tits McGee

It's a shit one, have ordered a quartz brietlex cross between two watches from a wee guy in china.

If you used your numpty head....which I can see you don't, you would have joined as a VIP, received the watch you claim to think is cheap, resold (flipped) it on the M2M for $100, and pocketed $60 and a free VIP membership. The forum benefits, you benefit, and you earn a hint of credibility around here. But no....you're not that smart are you?

smooney

Just didn't care enough, tags and VIP status means nothing to me. And all that to pocket $60 it's cool, I'm fine enjoying the reading and learning.

smooney

And credibility is earned, not purchased. The members who helped me when I joined have 100 times more credibility than you will ever have.

speirsro

Smooney, all that learning and reading came from a really great resource. Would you not like to contribute back in?

You don't have to, but if you're enjoying it and learning, and you're sure you're going to stick around...???

Realism

Whoooooaaaaa

Beefalope

We're going to have to have a special section for the numpties I think. Here's another fine example of numptiness. Low post counts, a relatively new non-VIP who claims to know what this forum (or even this post) is about. The fishing is pretty good around here though. This is a quite entertaining sport I must say.

See, the problem for you is that I couldn't give two shits less what you think, but I'll put you in your place and smack you down to Earth anyway.

1. The term "numpty" is a pussybitch term. What kind of a weak-ass putdown is that? I'm supposed to be offended or hurt by being called a "numpty?" Seriously, brother, a "numpty?" A fucking "numpty?" Call me a fag. Call me a douche. Call me a motherfucker. Call me a cocksucker motherfucker. Whatever. But a fucking "numpty?"

2. Low posts or a lot of posts -- makes no difference. The former doesn't mean I'm wrong, and the latter doesn't mean you're right. You have thousands of posts. Good for you. I don't give enough of a shit about watches to have that many posts. I like watches; I don't get my dick hard by them. Are you going to go to your local fast-food restaurant and get up-sized for free because of all of your precious posts? I'm sure you're the pride of your neighborhood with all of those posts.

3. Anything else? Or are you just going to keep calling me a numpty?

StormyNight

I can't believe there's now been 10 pages of jumped-up fuckers posturing and talking shit.

Grow up.

It's a forum for fake watches.

No wonder so many "newbies" just come in after a Google search and then leave once they've sourced the watch they were looking for.

Tits McGee

Yes I am superior and thank you for informing me what the forum is about. Someday you'll get what this place is really about...or you won't. In your case, it's probably the latter. Yes I get satisfaction from talking shit. It's fun. Numpty's such as yourself always take the bait and spin out of control. It's good to know who you numpty's are.

I try to contribute to this place. Now why don't you? I see you are also a non-VIP. I'll make you the same offer I made Numpty Dumpty. Become a VIP in the next 24 hours and I'll send you a Tudor Heritage Chrono with a new bracelet & strap. Do what you like with the watch....but do something to contribute here. Nobody cares about your outrage toward my silly post. VIP membership would mean something to the forum and add a little to your pocket too.

Until that time, I believe I will call you Humpty Numpty. I'm willing to bet there'll be at least one more who doesn't get it coming along soon also. As soon as that happens the next numpty can get together with Numpty Dumpty and Humpty Numpty and the 3 of you can have a little numpty circle jerk. Time to step up or step out dear.

Mechwarrior

It's a forum for replica watches.

little correction :giggle:

smooney
Smooney, all that learning and reading came from a really great resource. Would you not like to contribute back in?

You don't have to, but if you're enjoying it and learning, and you're sure you're going to stick around...???

Of course I'm going to stick around, I always thought a fake Rolex was about it, returned from a trip to Antalya in Turkey and seen so many ( to my untrained eye ) amazing fakes, but didn't want to spend €200/300 without knowing a single thing about them, I will be really honest here, I had no clue there were so many variants of automatic movements and thought battery operated watches would be more reliable, so I really enjoyed members pointing me to the must read posts without making me feel like an idiot, in the three weeks I have been a member I have emailed a few TD's and enquirer about a few watches knowing just a little more about the rep market, then you get a member telling me he hates some noobs, that really did make me take a back seat, so no I don't really want to contribute until I feel I am educated enough to have a valid opinion on such a wide ranging subject.

smooney

Informing so many new members you HATE them is not silly, It's very offensive, and I'm sure many noobs have no doubt thought twice about sticking around.

RUSH2112
Just didn't care enough, tags and VIP status means nothing to me. And all that to pocket $60 it's cool, I'm fine enjoying the reading and learning.

VIP is not meant to denote status. It's a way of contributing back if you've learned something here. The money doesn't go to tits but to offset the costs of running a very popular international message board.

smooney

But should it be purchased when the members of the forum are telling you they hate you? Just saying ...

Hornet

See, the problem for you is that I couldn't give two shits less what you think, but I'll put you in your place and smack you down to Earth anyway.

1. The term "numpty" is a pussybitch term. What kind of a weak-ass putdown is that? I'm supposed to be offended or hurt by being called a "numpty?" Seriously, brother, a "numpty?" A fucking "numpty?" Call me a fag. Call me a douche. Call me a motherfucker. Call me a cocksucker motherfucker. Whatever. But a fucking "numpty?"

2. Low posts or a lot of posts -- makes no difference. The former doesn't mean I'm wrong, and the latter doesn't mean you're right. You have thousands of posts. Good for you. I don't give enough of a shit about watches to have that many posts. I like watches; I don't get my dick hard by them. Are you going to go to your local fast-food restaurant and get up-sized for free because of all of your precious posts? I'm sure you're the pride of your neighborhood with all of those posts.

You are an ineffably vile cannibal and a glaring sheep-molesting shameless exhibition of genetic deficiency.....

.....is that better than numpty?

Beefalope

Yes I am superior and thank you for informing me what the forum is about. Someday you'll get what this place is really about...or you won't. In your case, it's probably the latter. Yes I get satisfaction from talking shit. It's fun. Numpty's such as yourself always take the bait and spin out of control. It's good to know who you numpty's are.

I try to contribute to this place. Now why don't you? I see you are also a non-VIP. I'll make you the same offer I made Numpty Dumpty. Become a VIP in the next 24 hours and I'll send you a Tudor Heritage Chrono with a new bracelet & strap. Do what you like with the watch....but do something to contribute here. Nobody cares about your outrage toward my silly post. VIP membership would mean something to the forum and add a little to your pocket too.

Until that time, I believe I will call you Humpty Numpty. I'm willing to bet there'll be at least one more who doesn't get it coming along soon also. As soon as that happens the next numpty can get together with Numpty Dumpty and Humpty Numpty and the 3 of you can have a little numpty circle jerk. Time to step up or step out dear.

You're superior because you have thousands of posts? Jesus, you're a fucking loser, aren't you?

Here's what this place is about: whatever anyone makes of it. Who designated you the arbiter of what this place is and isn't about? It's not my fault that this forum is your life. But that doesn't mean that you set the rules.

Here's my response to your offer: blow me. That's my counter-offer. I could not possibly give two shits less about being a VIP. Why in the hell would I possibly care about being a VIP on a replica watch forum? I'm glad you take so much pride in being a VIP here. I suppose everyone needs to take pride in something. The difference between you and me is that I take pride in important things, while you take pride in being a VIP on here. Why? Because you're a loser, as has been established.

I don't have to contribute a damn thing. If I want to contribute something, I can. If I don't, I don't have to. If I want to defecate all over you, I'm free to do that, as well.

You're calling me Humpty Numpty? Seriously, brother? How old are you? Next, are you going to tell me my grandmother wears army boots? Seriously, where do you come up with this weak shit? Is this the result of years spent unemployed?

Beefalope

You are an ineffably vile cannibal and a glaring sheep-molesting shameless exhibition of genetic deficiency.....

.....is that better than numpty?

You are a wretched cesspool of scum and villainy whose only contributions to this world are converting oxygen into carbon dioxide and providing a holster for old men's cocks.

That's better than numpty.

RUSH2112
But should it be purchased when the members of the forum are telling you they hate you? Just saying ...

1 member said he hates some of the noobs. You decided to make this about you. Had you ignored the thread it would be on page 3 by now. Let it go, read some threads and learn some things. This place is no holds barred so don't expect anyone to tell him to stop.

nyckid

The problem is not the noobs per se…it's noobs+arrogance :picard2:

<RJ>
vrapsun2.jpg

nyckid

NOOBS+ARROGANCE= :loadacrap:

Tits McGee

You're superior because you have thousands of posts? Jesus, you're a fucking loser, aren't you?

Here's what this place is about: whatever anyone makes of it. Who designated you the arbiter of what this place is and isn't about? It's not my fault that this forum is your life. But that doesn't mean that you set the rules.

Here's my response to your offer: blow me. That's my counter-offer. I could not possibly give two shits less about being a VIP. Why in the hell would I possibly care about being a VIP on a replica watch forum? I'm glad you take so much pride in being a VIP here. I suppose everyone needs to take pride in something. The difference between you and me is that I take pride in important things, while you take pride in being a VIP on here. Why? Because you're a loser, as has been established.

I don't have to contribute a damn thing. If I want to contribute something, I can. If I don't, I don't have to. If I want to defecate all over you, I'm free to do that, as well.

You're calling me Humpty Numpty? Seriously, brother? How old are you? Next, are you going to tell me my grandmother wears army boots? Seriously, where do you come up with this weak shit? Is this the result of years spent unemployed?

:lmao:

Hook, line, & sinker.

Would you care to freshen up a bit now?

images-1.jpg