Sign in to follow this  
colabean

"Wish List" feature -- All Rep Stores Should Have This!

colabean

It will increase sales and make things easier for us buyers... Keeping tracking of watches you fancy at different sellers sites, while being able to check out 1 or 2 at a time in the actual shopping cart, while still keeping those others you "wish you could get this time around" in view for next time you're deciding on a purchase.

Those who've wished our trusted dealers had this going on their sites, please give a +1 and maybe when time allows some will have it implemented :)

That said, nice to be here! So glad to have found this site, such an amazing resource!

BentleySharp

Welcome to the forum Colabean...

...no, I'm rather fond of how things have been getting along here so far, as far as communicating with the dealers is concerned. I quite like being able to directly email the dealers with specific questions about the watches I'm buying and get personal and detailed responses. This is a feature that you will rarely be able to find on Amazon and similar sales sites.

I don't suppose you know Jacabean, do you?

Nevermind... Anyways, Enjoy the forum :)

RichardMiami

Please understand that dealer websites have almost nothing to do with the watches they actually can get. NOTE the words "can get" and not the word "have".

The Dealers are all agents for various Chinese "factories" who assemble the watches and pass them on. In the overwhelming majority of cases, the Dealers keep no or little stock, the exception being a particulary popular watch at a particular moment in time.

You are far better off just sending a picture of the watch you want to buy (pics of gens are fine) and asking if they can get one like it.

Shopping carts, and other "Amazon" like features are not possible in this business.