Sign in to follow this  
RWGadmin

New board feature

RWGadmin

Following a suggestion from Col, we now have a 'recent topics' box on the forum main index. It's intended to give an 'at a glance' listing of the 5 most recent active topics. We could set it to a higher number, but that would end up pushing a lot of content further down the page, so I figured that 5 was a reasonable compromise.

Don't forget the 'View New Posts' link in the menu bar, though - that continues to be the best way of listing all new posts since your last visit.

If you like the new feature, all plaudits, money, beer, offers of sex etc are welcome.

If you hate it, blame Col

:)

oscarmadfish
If you like the new feature, all plaudits, money, beer, offers of sex etc are welcome.

If you hate it, blame Col

:)

lmao

trailboss99

Wow, that was quick. Actualy it wasn't my idea origenaly. I will, however take full credit if it is well recived. If not I'l dig up the name of the fool responsible :)

Seriously if the majority don't like it. It can be gone just as quickly. Over to you guys.

Col.

KBH

Who's R W Gadmin? A new member?

Haven't seen his posts before. Nice Avatar.

sconehead

Twitchy say's he'll spend the night with you, he doesn't look as bad with his glasses off Greg... :)

bene3

I think it is a good feature

greg_r

RWGadmin is me, but using the main root admin account. I generally only use it when making changes to the board software :)

greg_r
Twitchy say's he'll spend the night with you, he doesn't look as bad with his glasses off Greg... :vomit:

:rofl:

Yeah, that's about the kinda offer I was expecting :rolleyes:

I think I'll pass, thanks anyhow :)

RWGadmin
Wow, that was quick.

Well, all that 7 days malarkey just cuts into my drinking time, so I figured a quick 'shazam' was probably in order...

:vomit::):rolleyes::Drinking2::beerjump::rofl:

AllergyDoc

We all know you hardly drink.

RWGadmin

Well, I can think about it..... :)

:vomit:

onzenuub

A Brit and hardly drinking????? What's wrong with the world?

JohnG

Gang bang on Onze tonight in the shoutbox, Greg, you can go first. Col, you get last for putting yet another useless feature on our cluttered index page. If I were God, I would have just three forums: GD, OT, and RNS (really nasty shit).

alphakazi

and of course most posts would reside in RNS

onzenuub

It is on RWG.cc that feature, just leave it there

greg_r

Well, whilst I'll kid around about drinking, Doc's right. I like my beer a lot, but I don't often have more than one and almost never more than two. I haven't been properly drunk in over 20 years - closest I'll get is a little 'buzzed'. Various reasons - some medical, some not.

onzenuub

As far as you are able to remember :Praying:

greg_r
Gang bang on Onze tonight in the shoutbox, Greg, you can go first. Col, you get last for putting yet another useless feature on our cluttered index page. If I were God, I would have just three forums: GD, OT, and RNS (really nasty shit).

Okay. Fair enough. Poll coming up :Praying:

JohnG

Slow down!

First we need a poll on whether to have a poll...

greg_r

Slow down!

Sheesh! You guys waste so much time. I could grow old and die before you all make your minds up....

JohnG

poll on whether we waste too much time? anyone?

onzenuub

Slow down!

Sheesh! You guys waste so much time. I could grow old and die before you all make your minds up....

You are growing old mate, hope it will take long before the other thing will happen.

JohnG

Okay. Fair enough. Poll coming up :lol:

Slow down!

You are growing old mate, hope it will take long before the other thing will happen.

you mean the raisin winkie?

KBH

RWGadmin is me, but using the main root admin account. I generally only use it when making changes to the board software :notworthy:

Damn, I forgot to put in my sarcasm smiley. :stupid:

:notworthy:

iabounty

Well, whilst I'll kid around about drinking, Doc's right. I like my beer a lot, but I don't often have more than one and almost never more than two. I haven't been properly drunk in over 20 years - closest I'll get is a little 'buzzed'. Various reasons - some medical, some not.

I don't drink alcohol at all actually, if we're being honest here........ :notworthy::notworthy::stupid::rofl::rofl::rofl: