Sign in to follow this  
Lukep

Incabloc mod on panerai...

Lukep

Does anybody know of anyone able to do this mod? I've heard it's quite complicated to do.

Lagger

You would be looking at a modder on here like Kenny or ssteel, I would be surprised if it us something they can't do.......you can buy the part from torro

SSTEEL

I can do it, but afraid you would have to be a VIP member on here ;)

greg_r

Not sure why this is in the RWI clubroom - moved to watch repair etc...

Lukep

Sorry Greg. Am new to the forum, how do I become a VIP member? Is it a case of getting your name about etc or is there a subscription or anything like that?

SSTEEL

PM Greg ;)

Minh7410

Sorry Greg. Am new to the forum, how do I become a VIP member? Is it a case of getting your name about etc or is there a subscription or anything like that?

You have to do a bood ritual and offer the watch gods a sacrifice, preferably a genuine rolex. On the evening of a full moon, you must mail that watch to a P.O. box of our choosing. Then and only then, your name will turn green, and you'll finally have the VIP privileges on this forum. PM for more info. :giggle:

TheInthusiest

You have to do a bood ritual and offer the watch gods a sacrifice. Preferably a genuine rolex, on the evening of a full moon, you must mail that watch to a P.O. box of our choosing. Then and only then, your name will turn green, and you'll finally have the VIP privileges on this forum. PM for more info. :giggle:

Also a poem must be submitted to me for judging.

I am an AP English 12 student.

No pressure.

Minh7410

You have to do a bood ritual and offer the watch gods a sacrifice. Preferably a genuine rolex, on the evening of a full moon, you must mail that watch to a P.O. box of our choosing. Then and only then, your name will turn green, and you'll finally have the VIP privileges on this forum. PM for more info. :giggle:

No pressure.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

Who has the best sub,

Apparently not you.

Lukep

You have to do a bood ritual and offer the watch gods a sacrifice, preferably a genuine rolex. On the evening of a full moon, you must mail that watch to a P.O. box of our choosing. Then and only then, your name will turn green, and you'll finally have the VIP privileges on this forum. PM for more info. :giggle:

No problem! Sounds reasonable enough! haha! zasutedy.jpg

TheInthusiest

No pressure.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

Who has the best sub,

Apparently not you.

Apparently = 4 syllables.

It ruins the fluidity of the poem.

Your poem is in ABAB format

The first line (a) has 4 syllables.

Second (b) has 4 syllables

Third (a) has 5 syllables.

the last line needs to have 4 to regain the rhythmic pattern that was created by the first two.

Noob.

Minh7410

No pressure.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

Who has the best sub,

Apparently not you.

the last line needs to have 4 to regain the rhythmic pattern that was created by the first two.

Noob.

Take it or leave it.....

TheInthusiest

No pressure.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

Who has the best sub,

Apparently not you.

Noob.

Take it or leave it.....

Leave it, definitely leave it.

Especially since im not a rolex fan.

josephblack88

how do we replace the incabloc? is there a step by step video someone can do? I need to change it on my Panerai PAM177 that I just got from Puretime, thanks:)

Also PM me if you know.

Edited by josephblack88

Pavo

Why should this MOD be done? I know it will look more gen like if it is done but other then that what are the advantages for doing this mod?

Just curious

nev848
Why should this MOD be done? I know it will look more gen like if it is done but other then that what are the advantages for doing this mod?

Just curious

In the Rep World it's all about "Tells" so the less there are the better the Rep.

Think of it like a moustache on a fake Mona Lisa. It's still a painting but everyone will know it's not the genuine one.

plankton

pm sent

Hornet
We take poetry seriously.

http://www.rwg.bz/bo...=76362&st=0

That brings back happy memories....

:lmao:

Is this any better?

Roses are red

Violets are blue

Your webcam is on

And I'm watching you

TheInthusiest
We take poetry seriously.

http://www.rwg.bz/bo...=76362&st=0

That brings back happy memories....

:lmao:

Is this any better?

Roses are red

Violets are blue

Your webcam is on

And I'm watching you

Make it Horology related, then it'll be ok!

josephblack88

Anybody, anybody can tell me how to replace an incabloc on a Pam177 Panerai please?!

DR3M3L

Anybody, anybody can tell me how to replace an incabloc on a Pam177 Panerai please?!

Just replace it with the incabloc? :D

josephblack88

Yes but how do we do that?