Sign in to follow this  
lsxtc

Custom Ordered Titanium 45mm CrPO

lsxtc

I had been wanting a 45mm titanium PO, but didn't want the blue dial and bezel that the 45mm titanium usually comes with. I wanted the black bezel and dial of the CrPO. One of the awesome TD's was able to custom order this for me. The end result is pictured below.

Other than the bracelet being complete junk, this watch is very nice!

What can you guys suggest for replacing the end links and clasp, as that's where I have the problems. It constantly unbuckles itself.

7y6a7e6e_zpsc7b52a01.jpg

y7ujuved_zps8c1a9b06.jpg

a7yhasu4_zps032eff14.jpg

ydusegud_zps1d90f1bf.jpg

a8erujum_zpse46d6271.jpg

yrepahav_zps9407c046.jpg

alanArgon

NICE - I would change the bracelet to a nice leather strap - thereafter, its hard to tell if its a rep

lsxtc

I bought a Hirsch leather strap to put on it, but I really love the titanium bracelet. This watch contrasts very nicely in person and I really like having such a light bracelet. I'm going to make this bracelet work - I ordered a new clasp for it from ebay. I may order another watch exactly like this and put it on the Hirsch strap, just because I like it so much!

psantos1091

Nice..

And the rubber straps look good too

R5tdi

Nice combination congratulations

I gave up with my titanium bracelet could not live with the quality and swapped it for the one from my Cer PO much better feel IMHO

A blue rubber strap on deployment would also be a nice option

Good luck great looking watch

Toosmokeduptosee

Would you mind sharing which TD made this for you? I am looking for something similar. I assume it also cost a little more? a lot more?

Pmat

Would you mind sharing which TD made this for you? I am looking for something similar. I assume it also cost a little more? a lot more?

This.............and what rubber strap?

jerome1988

That is a ridiculously good looking watch. Was there a substantial surcharge for the work?

lsxtc

I don't want to share who did it for me as I don't want them overwhelmed with requests. I'd encourage you to inquire with dealers to see who will do it.

It cost me no more to have this one built. I did have to re-pin some links in the bracelet and put a Gen clasp on it, other than those things, this watch is easily my favorite out of my whole collection

jahson

Wow!!! I like your custom combination, never thought about it. I'll surely request one in the near future. Thanks for shining the light on this one.