Sign in to follow this  
Minh7410

Box of PAM.....so far.

Minh7410

So after finding this place a little over 6 months ago, Ive quickly found my calling. But with a group of about 34 watches I had to down size my watch box a bit to make room, and now I have just 12. But with more coming in the very near future, I ordered 3 Rainer 12 slot boxes. Each box will have their own theme, ideally 1 will be Panerai's, and another will be IWC watches. So you guys have any suggestions on what my 3rd box should be? I was thinking AP or Hublot but its still undecided. But heres the gang for your viewing pleasure.

UmpaHimself

Duh... Why so many? They all look the same to me! :giggle:

PhillyRock

How about do a "selection" box? One of each watch brand name, never duplicating a company. B&R, Tag, Cartier, AP, etc etc

Just an idea.

Minh7410

How about do a "selection" box? One of each watch brand name, never duplicating a company. B&R, Tag, Cartier, AP, etc etc

Just an idea.

I was thinking the same thing, but I might just get a 4th box for that. hahaha theres just so much to choose from.

I don't know each watch is different to me, and I actually wear them all equally.

ellistyle1

However it turns out, update it with another group lume shot. I like those

Also that bronze hornlug looking guy is bad ass. Nice work

UmpaHimself

I don't know each watch is different to me, and I actually wear them all equally.

Just joking mate. I have four and plan on adding more. ;) That 508 is awesome by the way. I want to add a 389 soon.

UmpaHimself

Double

Minh7410

Just joking mate. I have four and plan on adding more. ;)

Oh haha its ok. The missus says it all the time.

fatarms

I've been here two and a half years and I don't think I've ever seen that Brevettato watch, very unique looking for a PAM.

UmpaHimself

I've been here two and a half years and I don't think I've ever seen that Brevettato watch, very unique looking for a PAM.

Really? They are rare but I have seen many on the wristcheck

fatarms

Really? They are rare but I have seen many on the wristcheck

Either I've missed them in the wrist check threads or my dementia is setting in early :lol: I tend to gravitate towards the PAM models that are unique looking with unconventional dials or bezels.

UmpaHimself

Either I've missed them in the wrist check threads or my dementia is setting in early :lol: I tend to gravitate towards the PAM models that are unique looking with unconventional dials or bezels.

Well there you go man. Don't get much more unique than that ;)

MNaji89
:clap:

Left Coast Guy

That Brevettato was custom from River for me.......so not sure you're going to see a lot of those around. Glad its catching attention for you already Minh!

Noodle_oh

^^ Sounds like my wife. :giggle: