Sign in to follow this  
brko

Replica lovers from EU

brko

Hi, i'm new here and i would love to have a nice replica watch, but i live in the EU. Can someone help me and tel me where i should buy some watches. give me some directions. thanks

KeNnY

I am also from EU, but tell me your country. Different countries, different customs :)

brko
I am also from EU, but tell me your country. Different countries, different customs :)

I'm coming from Slovenia. (between Austria and Italy)

atmos

hi and welcome

i am also from EU (Germany)

i know, that Narikaa send from UK

BK have someone in UK who can forward the package

and i think (hope i am right) Watchinternational or TimesShopNet, one of them can also send/forward over UK

aks them better via PM, i am not sure

greg_r

Just to correct atmos here:

Narikaa and Precious Time are both based in and can ship from the UK on request.

Alternatively, try Perfect Clones who is China based but can transship via the UK for a small extra fee.

You'll find all the above on our Trusted Dealer List here: http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...hp?showtopic=60

(note, WatchInternational and Timesshop do not ship via the UK. You may get away with ordering from them, but there's also a possibility of problems).

brko

Thanks, i found some dealers from the EU, but don't know if they are any good. For example http://www.replica-uhren.net/index.php . Does anybody know this one? thanks, you're great for answering so fast. :)

dingle
Thanks, i found some dealers from the EU, but don't know if they are any good. For example http://www.replica-uhren.net/index.php . Does anybody know this one? thanks, you're great for answering so fast. :lol:

nope. Stick to the trusted dealers and save yourself some cash and headaches. :)

Odal
(note, WatchInternational and Timesshop do not ship via the UK. You may get away with ordering from them, but there's also a possibility of problems).

Wrong, Watchinternational can ship from UK for a small fee.

dingle

from or to? methinks to the UK.....:D

joskologec

Živjo Brko

I'm from Slovenia to.

My advice is to stick with thrustet dealers.

Try Narika or PT. Torobravo is nice to, but it is not thrusted on this forum, he ships watches from Spain.

Ragards

Marko

Ps: če rabiÅ¡ kakÅ¡en nasvet mi poÅ¡lji PM

dingle
Živjo Brko

I'm from Slovenia to.

Try Narika or PT. Torobravo is nice to, but it is not thrusted on this forum, he ships watches from Spain.

Ragards

Marko

Torbravo is trusted.......just not on the list for some reason........I will get with Greg on this :D

joskologec
Živjo Brko

I'm from Slovenia to.

Ragards

Marko

Torbravo is trusted.......just not on the list for some reason........I will get with Greg on this :D

I did not notice.

This is great news.

brko

thanks guys, so far you have all been very helpfull, now the only think i need to do is decide wich watch i want to have.

atmos
Just to correct atmos here:

Narikaa and Precious Time are both based in and can ship from the UK on request.

Alternatively, try Perfect Clones who is China based but can transship via the UK for a small extra fee.

You'll find all the above on our Trusted Dealer List here: http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...hp?showtopic=60

thank you for correct me greg ;)

i was not sure and thought than Mark or Mary (one of them) could send over UK

Odal

from or to? methinks to the UK.....:Whistle:

I dont see the point of saying that someone can shipp to UK...as everyone can do it. :lol:

So Yes, like atmos said, Mary can forward in EU from UK, and she aslo cover custom seized.

dingle

I dont see the point of saying that someone can shipp to UK...as everyone can do it. :lol:

So Yes, like atmos said, Mary can forward in EU from UK, and she aslo cover custom seized.

Uhhhh.OK. Anyone can ship to UK....but you said from UK.

I could be wrong, but I think Mary ships all her watches FROM China to wherever.....

....and yes, she does cover customs seizures so it does not really matter

:popcorn:

Odal

I could be wrong, but I think Mary ships all her watches FROM China to wherever.....

:popcorn:

Yes but like atmos said, its a forward.

The watch go to UK from China then go from UK to the EU contries.

In fact, your parcel come from UK.

...and yes it matter for some countries, because once you'r catched at importing replica... you are black listed so every next parcel to you will be checked. Aslo dont miss the possible fee to pay to custom when you'r catch. :popcorn:

Edited by Odal

dingle

from or to? methinks to the UK.....:rofl:

:)

...and yes it matter for some countries, because once you'r catched at importing replica... you are black listed so every next parcel to you will be checked. Aslo dont miss the possible fee to pay to custom when you'r catch. :)

:Whistle::popcorn: :popcorn:

maybe one day I will learn about customs seizures.....:popcorn:

Odal

from or to? methinks to the UK.....:)

...and yes it matter for some countries, because once you'r catched at importing replica... you are black listed so every next parcel to you will be checked. Aslo dont miss the possible fee to pay to custom when you'r catch. :)

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

maybe one day I will learn about customs seizures.....:rofl:

Yea you'r safe in USA :Whistle:

dingle

from or to? methinks to the UK.....:)

:popcorn: :popcorn: :rofl:

maybe one day I will learn about customs seizures.....:)

Yea you'r safe in USA :popcorn:

Tell that to the customs agent wearing my pam 243 in Miami. :Whistle: