Sign in to follow this  
P4GTR

Pierce Brosnan on watches

P4GTR

Pierce is on Reddit right now. He was asked about his Omega and Panerai being on set in 007 and After the Sunset, respectively. Here's his reply.

"Panerais are magnificent timepieces. Omegas are magnificent timepieces. The one I'm wearing right now is Blancpain and it's from my wife. And has an inscription on the back of it, which says "Time flies on love's wings. Happy 50th." So I have a collection of about 15 watches, and they are all beautiful timepieces which I have collected. I love watches."

These are little bits of information I really enjoy picking up. I enjoy knowing things like this and thought you might also.

golddusterrolex360

Very cool.

Kcore

Thanks Dan!

Now how about nailing down that TC interview ;)

SSTEEL
:lol:

P4GTR

Thanks Dan!

As it stands, i'd have better luck nailing down Mr. Brosnan. I'll try to get in contact. Maybe he's already a member. TC apologized to me for not being able to get around to the interview and I suspect his time has become even more stretched as of late with the winding bridge issues and running a successful business. I don't have it in me to continue asking him. He knows where I am if he wants to do it.

Kcore

Thanks Dan!

As it stands, i'd have better luck nailing down Mr. Brosnan. I'll try to get in contact. Maybe he's already a member. TC apologized to me for not being able to get around to the interview and I suspect his time has become even more stretched as of late with the winding bridge issues and running a successful business. I don't have it in me to continue asking him. He knows where I am if he wants to do it.

Sorry Dan, I wasn't serious but I do sincerely thank you for your answer.