Sign in to follow this  
TK01

Breitling Skyland Avenger 100% Brushed

<RJ>

If i had the energy id do it to my blackbird :thumbsup:

dalboy

Checks this out guys , pretty interesting . I would love to do this to mine . Any takers ?

http://www.replica-w...ead.php?t=98670

Olly who is no longer here was a wiz at that ..

Dal.

TK01

Yea I am really liking the brushed , ever since I got my Breitling SO 44, also figured out I don't like Stainless Steel, to flashy

Bigdav13

Never seen a brushed one before i like it alot !

TK01

Yea it's actually amazing. One thing to keep in mind , if it ever got scrathes , who cares ? On brushed steel it dont show

Derek Mc

Mmmm no,,,, I prefer the polished look it is much more subtley in'yer'face than brushed, which is a give away as it is not actually produced,,, just my 2p worth though

TK01

Well I guess I care less about what people think about what I wear then having a watch that actually is identical to the gen. But I see your point of view.

k3rm87

I wouldn't mind a mixture of brushed and polished on the Skyland. I think Breitling could make it look a lot better doing that. The all polished Pro 2 bracelet and case is a bit of overkill I think.

kamma

I like that a lot, way better than polished and how I would want one deffo :)

hnic

looks great

prefer the brushed look

JohnG

Mmmm no,,,, I prefer the polished look it is much more subtley in'yer'face than brushed, which is a give away as it is not actually produced,,, just my 2p worth though

People mod gens too, it is pretty common.

Derek Mc

People mod gens too, it is pretty common.

I am surprised but take your point, I still wouldn't consider doing it on my own.

TinyDavey

Brushed look for me

Lefty83g
I wouldn't mind a mixture of brushed and polished on the Skyland. I think Breitling could make it look a lot better doing that. The all polished Pro 2 bracelet and case is a bit of overkill I think.
yea I agree I have a skyland avenger and really want a gen pro 2 bracelet on it but it's a lot of bling I'm leaning to mesh gen

Ilikewaches

Not for me, I have a Skyland one of the reasons I like it is because it's polished. I have plenty of other brushed watches.

TK01

yea I was thinking to get a gen mesh for my SOH V2 but then again they cost $600 new from athorized dealer. I can buy a superocean heritage gen $1800-$2500 used. so not sure I would want to spend $600 on a gen mesh, probably just end up buying Staib. but yea I love brushed watches.

karin2014

tompen2405

Looks awesome.

Great work :)