Sign in to follow this  
bosko

Some thoughts on the age old noobs vs experts issue

midasmook

Andy I think this Kev123 guy could be ....... yes you guessed it a FUD.

sconehead

bants=banter I believe?

Thank you.....

...I'm just guessing mind...we have a diverse membership here...remember that in some of our colonial cousins habitats if you ask a girl if she'd like to shag and she accepts, you'll get a slap if you ain't dancing... :lol:

_DC_

bants=banter I believe?

Thank you.....

...I'm just guessing mind...we have a diverse membership here...remember that in some of our colonial cousins habitats if you ask a girl if she'd like to shag and she accepts, you'll get a slap if you ain't dancing... :lol:

Haha, indeed bants = banter, bit of an Essex colloquialism, apologies!!

DC

Realism

bants=banter I believe?

Thank you.....

shagging = hanky panky

Hornet

bants=banter I believe?

Thank you.....

Haha, indeed bants = banter, bit of an Essex colloquialism, apologies!!

DC

Oh no RWG is turning all The Only Way Is ESSEX......

kevin123

This thread is great! I really do feel sorry for you lot! I bet you all have shit jobs and ugly wives!

andyboy

This thread is great! I really do feel sorry for you lot! I bet you all have shit jobs and ugly wives!

yes my wife is ugly

Thats why I bang the fuck out yours :rofl:

Hornet

bants=banter I believe?

Thank you.....

shagging = hanky panky

http://www.hankypanky.com/

sconehead

ahhhh...but to you Kevin, I guess all women look ugly...:Whistle:

Realism

i bet you have a shit job, and an ugly wife

sconehead

bants=banter I believe?

Thank you.....

shagging = hanky panky

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shag

kevin123

Ha you bunch of internet legends!

i fucking love you nerds!

Hornet

I've not got a wife or a job Kevin, have you got a more appropriate insult for me? I'm feeling left out......

......if you need some time to come up with something good I'll come back next year.

TheTinMan

4. EXPERTS ARE ALSO ANNOYING. But in a different way. Experts have very long signature blocks that list the watches they own. They have hot women in undies as their avatar photo (kind of a give away that they hot women in undies is not a feature of their actual life). They have in jokes. They are often rude to noobs.

I object to this comment. I do not have a long signature block listing my watches. I do have a hot chick as my avatar, and I have a hot chick at home, sometimes she is in her underwear (not quite as much as she used to be and that is regrettable), One day I'll trade her in for the chick in my avatar though. I do have plenty of jokes, and goddammit I am charming too. I have never been rude to a noob (not unless it was taken the wrong way) but you might be 'the one'.

Hornet

bants=banter I believe?

Thank you.....

shagging = hanky panky

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shag

https://www.rspb.org...de/name/s/shag/

...and I was very disappointed by this one:

http://www.shag.com/gallery.html

andyboy

Andy I think this Kev123 guy could be ....... yes you guessed it a FUD.

I think he should come to the next GTG.

He will fit in with us Fannies

kevin123

I've not got a wife or a job Kevin, have you got a more appropriate insult for me? I'm feeling left out......

......if you need some time to come up with something good I'll come back next year.

look at your post count, 1000+ posts since feb. You must be one boring fucker!

On the plus side you are well on your way to being in the clique. Need to be a bit more insulting though.

sconehead

...be quiet now Kevin...The Blue Oyster will be open soon and you can forget this terrible forum...for a while anyway...my spidey senses are tingling...I feel a shed coming your way...:)

andyboy

...be quiet now Kevin...The Blue Oyster will be open soon and you can forget this terrible forum...for a while anyway...my spidey senses are tingling...I feel a shed coming your way... :)

Yes a bit of research is being done

kevin123

how do i go about becoming a mod on here?

dingle

no fucking clue

JohnG

On the plus side you are well on your way to being in the clique. Need to be a bit more insulting though.

Man, you never shut up about the fucking clique do you? Think up something new please, you are here to entertain, so fucking entertain.

Hornet

look at your post count, 1000+ posts since feb. You must be one boring fucker!

And an average of 6.53 per day Kev! Pretty impressive eh? Hmmm, not sure if I'm in the clique yet, maybe one day though if I keep on enjoying the forum and contributing.

Really, do you think I need to be more insulting? Not really my style mate, I'd prefer just to laugh at you making a complete prick of yourself on here.

sconehead

no fucking clue

...dare I say show a modicum of wit and common sense...mixed with a dash of patience?

...ohhh and most importantly send some nude pics of yourself to Greg...:lol:

Hornet

Man, you never shut up about the fucking clique do you? Think up something new please, you are here to entertain, so fucking entertain.

He's feeling left out, no friends maybe?