Sign in to follow this  
bosko

Some thoughts on the age old noobs vs experts issue

MetalMickey
11b86bcb61165ef8bb48d1ef53360ffd.jpg

bosko

5. NOOBS SUBSIDISE YOUR WATCHES. Noobs are the lifeblood of this hobby. Their one off or yearly or whatever purchases make it possible for the hard working TDs to turn a profit. Without the noobs, catering to the hardcore only might not make financial sense to our beloved TDs. No noobs could mean no TDs.

You made a ridiculous, typical noob comment and got flamed. Now you are categorising some members as 'dicks'.

Ever heard the phrase, 'When you are in a hole, stop digging'?

Groan. That's not what I said.

I'm fine with getting flamed for writing stupid stuff. Flame away. I will soldier on.

winky

hey does anyone know who sells the best........

Kcore

There are lovely noobs and lovely experts and noobs and experts who are dicks.

That's not what I'm saying. My point is be nice, generally. I come in peace.

That's exactly what you said. You've been here a few short weeks and have now catagorized this forum's members , one of which are DICKS.

No buddy, what I'm saying is that a proportion of the population are dicks. Some are noobs on inconsequential replica watch forums that normal people don't read, some run international conglomerates, some are in prison.

Some dicks are experts on inconsequential replica forums that normal people don't read, some run international conglomerates, some are in prison.

[just had an out of body experience where I couldn't even believe I was even bothering to write this]

Bosko, do stick around. You'll make a fine addition to this nuthouse! Gotta say, your writing style reminds me of days and friends of gone by day. If I close my eyes I can almost taste the blotter acid!

Squee

hey does anyone know who sells the best........

For you, right here :-) Enjoy

bosko

There are lovely noobs and lovely experts and noobs and experts who are dicks.

That's not what I'm saying. My point is be nice, generally. I come in peace.

That's exactly what you said. You've been here a few short weeks and have now catagorized this forum's members , one of which are DICKS.

No buddy, what I'm saying is that a proportion of the population are dicks. Some are noobs on inconsequential replica watch forums that normal people don't read, some run international conglomerates, some are in prison.

Some dicks are experts on inconsequential replica forums that normal people don't read, some run international conglomerates, some are in prison.

[just had an out of body experience where I couldn't even believe I was even bothering to write this]

Bosko, do stick around. You'll make a fine addition to this nuthouse! Gotta say, your writing style reminds me of days and friends of gone by day. If I close my eyes I can almost taste the blotter acid!

Lols.

JohnG

5. NOOBS SUBSIDISE YOUR WATCHES. Noobs are the lifeblood of this hobby. Their one off or yearly or whatever purchases make it possible for the hard working TDs to turn a profit. Without the noobs, catering to the hardcore only might not make financial sense to our beloved TDs. No noobs could mean no TDs.

You made a ridiculous, typical noob comment and got flamed. Now you are categorising some members as 'dicks'.

Tell him to suck your dick.

:shitstir:

baxter

4. EXPERTS ARE ALSO ANNOYING. But in a different way. Experts have very long signature blocks that list the watches they own. They have hot women in undies as their avatar photo (kind of a give away that they hot women in undies is not a feature of their actual life). They have in jokes. They are often rude to noobs.

I'm going to change my signature now :lol:

_DC_

4. EXPERTS ARE ALSO ANNOYING. But in a different way. Experts have very long signature blocks that list the watches they own. They have hot women in undies as their avatar photo (kind of a give away that they hot women in undies is not a feature of their actual life). They have in jokes. They are often rude to noobs.

Yeah Jez, you're so annoying with your watch list and your sexy lady, ya bastard!

:rofl:

DC

andyboy

I'm fine with getting flamed for writing stupid stuff. Flame away. I will soldier on.

So what are you some sort of Dick expert now

:thumbsup:

dingle
girl-getting-hit-in-the-face-with-hotdogs-gif.gif

BadPickle

Competition for your title andy? :giggle:

P4GTR

See, this is how you make a name for yourself.

Not exactly the name I would've hoped for, but I digress... :lol:

andyboy

Yep

ask Mrs Pickle

:D

Cucumber

Yep

ask Mrs Pickle

she sound familar

Kcore

Yeah Jez, you're so annoying with your watch list and your sexy lady, ya bastard!

:rofl:

DC

He's gotta change it anyway as he sold off most of the lot ;)

BadPickle

Yep

ask Mrs Pickle

:lmao2:

Cucunber

I have a pickle in my cunny right now. who wants to see a picture?

baxter

I have a pickle in my cunny right now. who wants to see a picture?

clown_zpsc5983747.jpg

clownoutfit_zpsdbb64c67.jpg

Hornet

Moral: don't be a dick. It's quite easy when you think about it.

Actually, being a dick is fine, as long as you are a dick to other dicks.

I challenge thee to a sword fight/ jousting match....

Cock flight?

mitchbaria
372f1c33-d66b-4d6a-94e6-440b1b5e6179_zps1fecccd9.png

kevin123

I will never agree with the way people get spoken to on here, you wouldn't speak to them like that if you was face to face with them so why do it here.

Silly little men making themselves feel better about their sad little lives.

Legends of the online replica watch forum world. Well done guys! You must be proud!

_DC_
I will never agree with the way people get spoken to on here, you wouldn't speak to them like that if you was face to face with them so why do it here.

Legends of the online replica watch forum world. Well done guys! You must be proud!

If you don't like it there is always the option to fuck off!

DC

JohnG

Dude, if you hate it so much here why don't you go to one of the other forums. The internet is a big place, there are forums for all tastes. Instead of insulting everyone here you could just go to a place that is more to your liking. We are big immature kids here. You are obviously serious and responsible, so clearly this place isn't a good fit. No hard feelings.

Buy bye.

girl-getting-hit-in-the-face-with-hotdogs-gif.gif

Is that Amanda Knox?

:popcorn:

dingle

welcome to the nuthouse :)