Sign in to follow this  
Seand83

Breitling Bentley bezel replacement.

Seand83

I got a Bentley in from Robbie and I notice the Bezel is way thicker then the gen so I am thinking about ordering a gen off eBay and having it put on. I am wondering if anyone has done this before on here and how does the gen bezel fit on the rep watch? Will it even fit? I read a couple threads about other breitlings but didn't see any about Bentley's

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

The Guy

As someone who has spent considerable money and effort trying to franken his Navitimer, all I can say is, live with the rep imperfections and and do not start down the gen parts path. It will most likely end in tears.

That said, it probably will not fit. I would almost bet my life they are not the same diameter.

Seand83
As someone who has spent considerable money and effort trying to franken his Navitimer, all I can say is, live with the rep imperfections and and do not start down the gen parts path. It will most likely end in tears.

That said, it probably will not fit. I would almost bet my life they are not the same diameter.

I have a bad feeling about it but I am stupid enough to try.

The Guy

lol. It's hard. I know. But this is a path that will make you wish you just bought a gen when you are $1k in and the watch looks more fake then when you started.

Seand83
lol. It's hard. I know. But this is a path that will make you wish you just bought a gen when you are $1k in and the watch looks more fake then when you started.

Good point.

Seand83

Thinking I might give it a try.

The Guy

lol. I guess there's something to be said for learning from regret.

FL13

NY Jets fan.... They like pain.... This should end well :D.

Good luck (This season, and with the watch Franken)