Sign in to follow this  
Rhoady

New Member Rhoady! Need some advice please?

Rhoady

Hey guys,

I used to be the proud owner of a genuine SS Rolex DJ, Jubilee bracelet, silver face, roman markings, rhodium dial, and had to sell it to make rent one unfortunate month. Have not been able to get the money together to buy another gen model. Right now I have an Invicta 6024 Pro Diver with a Seiko automatic movement that I picked up for about $60.00 bucks (u.s.). The Invicta keeps great time, almost as good as my Rolie did. However, I miss the look and feel of my old watch.

Can I get something for around $125.00 in a rep DJ that would be water proof (30ft or so) and have a decent automatic movement? Also, is the Explorer and Milgaus worth looking into? Who is the best dealer to buy from? Thanks for any help you can give me.

Cheers,

Rhoady

Luthier

Ask Mary from Watchinternational about DJ. There's plenty of variations of this watch.

Explorer and Milgauss not a my cup of vodka, but DayDate and DateJust are classy watches.

Actually, any of our dealers can get you very decent DJ.

Welcome, and good luck!

Member X

Mary has listed a stunning DJ II in her section - Mother of Pearl dial and Asian Automatic movement for a great price :rofl:

If you can stretch to $175-200 or so you should be able to pick a DJ up with a clone ETA, which will give you the accurate sweep!

I would also recommend the 2010 Explorer 1 (39mm) that Robert sells - I managed to get a duff movement in mine but the quality of the construction is awesome :P

Any of Robert's Milgauss or Explorer are nice though - get a 'Milgauss Factory' version and you won't be disappointed :D

Rhoady

Thank you!

Edited by Rhoady

dingle

welcome to the nuthouse

here is my DJ II from Mary :thumbsup2:

SS, smooth bezel, roman numerals, $250 shipped with Swiss ETA

5071553070_d3307fc723_z.jpg

5050980766_0f906ecef7_z.jpg