Sign in to follow this  
RWLady

Hi Boys

RWLady

Hi Boys :)

I'm a noob here so thought I'd do a quick intro. Looking forward to growing my watch collection with all the information here, have already placed my 1st order with a TD. Review will follow in appropriate section in due time.

P.S. Will appreciate ideas for ladies watches :wub:

Edited by RWLady

Daywatch

Hi and welcome. Chanel J12 white ceramic, jap quartz version is a nice and well made one in 33mm or 38mm. The Omega ladymatic rg is beautiful and the Cartier Ballon bleu another way to go.

Depends if You are looking for sporty or dressy. Have fun on the forum.

elp

Frank Muller Crazy Hours Color Dreams - great conversation piece

WP_20131220_050_zps09040281.jpg

or

Panerai Egiziano - for self-defense ^_^

1062398d1366960467-challenge-epic-rap-battles-watchuseek-history-panerai_radiomir_egiziano-60mm.jpg

Welcome to RWG. What did you order?

BentleySharp

Hello and Welcome!

Cartier makes some nice ladies watches (It's kind of their specialty). I would suggest starting there as about 75% of their watches are marketed to the female half (Which is about the exact opposite of most Luxury watch makers).

Hope you find something that floats your boat :)

onzenuub

Welcome, your collection wil grow. For sure. :D

fellowsis

Try the tag aquaracer! The only true ladies super rep in my opinion, my missus has one. :)

Ishmael

Greetings RWLady! You're now the second person of the female persuasion I know here. A welcomed and no doubt more measured personality than the rest of these bastards. Enjoy your stay! :)

RWLady

Hi and welcome. Chanel J12 white ceramic, jap quartz version is a nice and well made one in 33mm or 38mm. The Omega ladymatic rg is beautiful and the Cartier Ballon bleu another way to go.

Depends if You are looking for sporty or dressy. Have fun on the forum.

Thanks Daywatch. I'll look into the Cartier Ballon Bleu. The J12 seems to be over-rated IMHO.

RWLady

Frank Muller Crazy Hours Color Dreams - great conversation piece

WP_20131220_050_zps09040281.jpg

or

Panerai Egiziano - for self-defense ^_^

1062398d1366960467-challenge-epic-rap-battles-watchuseek-history-panerai_radiomir_egiziano-60mm.jpg

Welcome to RWG. What did you order?

Thanks. I ordered the Tag Ladies F1 41mm :)

I'm loving the PAM's but suspect they're all too perfect for self defense ;) except the 40mm's

RWLady

Hello and Welcome!

Cartier makes some nice ladies watches (It's kind of their specialty). I would suggest starting there as about 75% of their watches are marketed to the female half (Which is about the exact opposite of most Luxury watch makers).

Hope you find something that floats your boat :)

Thanks! Haha I have noticed that ALL the watch houses are targeting the male market. The Cartier will definitely be on my list!

RWLady

Thanks! I'm sure my watch collection will grow but my wallet will shrink :D

Try the tag aquaracer! The only true ladies super rep in my opinion, my missus has one. :)

I did order a Tag, but not the aquaracer. I opted for the ladies ceramic F1 :)

RWLady

Greetings RWLady! You're now the second person of the female persuasion I know here. A welcomed and no doubt more measured personality than the rest of these bastards. Enjoy your stay! :)

Thanks for the welcome :) Lol from what I have read thus far on the various threads, you guys are a crazy bunch with high testosterone levels haha. Hope there is a place here for the roses among the thorns!!

Electron17

Hello and welcome to RWG, great to have a lady join us.

trailboss99

Welcome! Don't ignore some of the "men's" pieces, lasses are tending to wear stuff in the 40mm size range these days.

Nisv

:thumbsup:

nyckid

Welcome to RWG.

Most ladies are now leaning towards the bigger sizes of watches. I personally think that a woman in a man's size watch looks very sexy. But that's just me. Good luck on your journey.

elp

Welcome to RWG.

Most ladies are now leaning towards the bigger sizes of watches. I personally think that a woman in a man's size watch looks very sexy. But that's just me. Good luck on your journey.

Disregarding the fact that nyckid finds all women sexy irrespective of their choice of watches (:lol:), I would agree with that assessment. My wife routinely borrows my PAM 111 and puts it on a stingray strap - great look IMHO.

DSCF1856_zpsc9d34c2c.jpg

BC1221

Newman Daytona in gold.

A woman with a Daytona would get my attention in a heartbeat

adinamos

Welcome.

My suggestion is a Datejust. it looks great in my opinion.

black263

Hi and welcome. Here's a radical thought. Put ladies watch into the search box. Only 220 or so threads with that term in them.

RWLady

Hello and welcome to RWG, great to have a lady join us.

Welcome! Don't ignore some of the "men's" pieces, lasses are tending to wear stuff in the 40mm size range these days.

Thanks! Yes I love the 40mm watches...just bought one and reviewed it already on the forum :)

RWLady

Welcome to RWG.

Thanks! Totally agree, many women are embracing male watches which look really great. Have a 40mm already, will test whether a 44m is possible on my wrist.

RWLady

Welcome to RWG.

Disregarding the fact that nyckid finds all women sexy irrespective of their choice of watches ( :lol:), I would agree with that assessment. My wife routinely borrows my PAM 111 and puts it on a stingray strap - great look IMHO.

DSCF1856_zpsc9d34c2c.jpg

Haha :)

That PAM does look great on your wife's wrist. Is it 44mm? Being new to watches, I have no idea what a "stringray" strap is!!!

Newman Daytona in gold.

A woman with a Daytona would get my attention in a heartbeat

Rainbow Daytona? :)

RWLady

Welcome.

My suggestion is a Datejust. it looks great in my opinion.

Thanks! I will definitely look into the Datejust and the rest of the Rolex range as they have many 40mm offerings.

RWLady

Hi and welcome. Here's a radical thought. Put ladies watch into the search box. Only 220 or so threads with that term in them.

Thanks. Lol what a radical thought! If you put that into the search box now, you'll see my first review :)