Sign in to follow this  
RWLady

Hi Boys

black263

Welcome to RWG.

Most ladies are now leaning towards the bigger sizes of watches. I personally think that a woman in a man's size watch looks very sexy. But that's just me. Good luck on your journey.

Disregarding the fact that nyckid finds all women sexy irrespective of their choice of watches ( :lol:), I would agree with that assessment. My wife routinely borrows my PAM 111 and puts it on a stingray strap - great look IMHO.

DSCF1856_zpsc9d34c2c.jpg

Haha :)

That PAM does look great on your wife's wrist. Is it 44mm? Being new to watches, I have no idea what a "stringray" strap is!!!

Newman Daytona in gold.

A woman with a Daytona would get my attention in a heartbeat

Rainbow Daytona? :)

I'll give you a clue. An alligator strap is made from the skin of an alligator, an ostrich strap is made from the skin of an ostrich. Now see if you can guess what a Stingray strap is made from. :suck:

Genius

Welcome to RWG.

Most ladies are now leaning towards the bigger sizes of watches. I personally think that a woman in a man's size watch looks very sexy. But that's just me. Good luck on your journey.

Disregarding the fact that nyckid finds all women sexy irrespective of their choice of watches ( :lol:), I would agree with that assessment. My wife routinely borrows my PAM 111 and puts it on a stingray strap - great look IMHO.

DSCF1856_zpsc9d34c2c.jpg

Haha :)

That PAM does look great on your wife's wrist. Is it 44mm? Being new to watches, I have no idea what a "stringray" strap is!!!

Newman Daytona in gold.

A woman with a Daytona would get my attention in a heartbeat

Rainbow Daytona? :)

I'll give you a clue. An alligator strap is made from the skin of an alligator, an ostrich strap is made from the skin of an ostrich. Now see if you can guess what a Stingray strap is made from.

:rofl:

nyckid

Welcome to RWG.

DSCF1856_zpsc9d34c2c.jpg

See what I mean!!! That's a sexy look right there :wub:

elp

Welcome to RWG.

DSCF1856_zpsc9d34c2c.jpg

See what I mean!!! That's a sexy look right there :wub:

Oi - that's my wife you're talking about. Avert your eyes, you oversexed machine.

calb

Welcome!

I second Cartier reps.

I bought my wife both a Cartier Tank Francais and a Santos 100 with pink strap. The Santos is just stunning, and if you get the version that is automatic, it's very accurate. You just need to make the light blue cabochon darker by coloring it with a black sharpie. The pic below is from the interwebz, and not sure if it's gen or rep, but just to give you an idea of what it looks like.

4a605515a39481f7ed6ee7f241c3a346.jpg

nofitstate

A rose gold Rolex day date always looks good on a lady :)

Burnleybezel

IMG_9473.jpg

IMG_9478.jpg

Wife's Ladymatic.

tonyc

Hi RWLady, welcome home - a nice Daytona - vast selection to choose from. My dear wife took a liking to mine which was great because allowed me to acquire more and more and more :pcsam:

RevoWution

Welcome to RWG!! :dingleberry-nemesis: