Sign in to follow this  
Daytona_Dreamer

Scam : Brandewatches with contact [email protected]

Daytona_Dreamer

Admin edit: Active link disabled :clunge:

Stay Away from BrandeWatches

When I was not just a newbie, but a STUPID newbie, I dealt with a dealer not on your TD list. This occurred a few years ago so I am not sure why my brain was not working at that time.

In brief, I asked BrandeWatches if they had a Raymond Weil in in stock. After several emails back and forth confirming several times that the watch was in stock, I ordered via Western Union in December for $250. By the following March, I had been waiting and no watch. CiCi was the contact email contact person.

Long story short, eventually in April they send two "substitute" watches that were worse than poor quality. They were none functional, with parts falling off under the dial, and looked even worse. I would include pictures if I could find them. it would have been a joke to wear either watch, and I think I tossed them. I may have salvaged the watch bands, the most high quality portions of the watches.

This is why I say "Thank you RWG." I wish I had paid attention to this forum back then. If I find the watch, I will include pictures.

Below is final email response from Cici at BrandeWatches if anyone is interested.

--------------------------

Distinguished guest, I am sorry to reply to you so late and let you wait so long for the watch your ordered have not yet shipped. Our company deals in imitation watch of many styles, and our company with complete Variety products are the most and the best in the replica watch world of China.

But one thing we would like to show you is that we can not produce all the goods, because styles of watches is so many, and nearly ten thousand models. During the stock-out situation times, we will immediately produce the goods if the it is popular, but if the products not sales well, ranging from cost considerations, we will continue to produce only in the case of quantities more than 500. The products on our website really are our company's own products, but because online stores and are sold together at the same time, and we usually send the goods after re-confirming the customer's payment, so may suddenly out of stock when we will send goods as happened before. For this incident I am very sorry, to express our sincerity, I have apply to the company to sent a watch as a gift to you , that is to say we will send two watches to you. We hope you will understand and support us. You can choose two models arbitrarily on our website, we will immediately ship if have the goods in stock. Because of the year-end and New Year beginning promotions, so some products are out of stock, so please provide us as more models and send us your address again as the following.

Name

Zip Code

Address

Teleophone

We apologize for our inappropriate service once again, hope you continue supporting us as usual.

Thanks and best regards

CiCi

M.A.D

Interesting

Daytona_Dreamer

I found the watch from Brande and thought i'd post a few pictures. This by the way was the watch that I ordered. I should first have know there would be trouble, since the website picture of its watch was a picture of the gen watch.

Glashutte_Original_Watches_Pano_Matic_Chrono_GOLD.jpg

Here are a few pics of the actual watch that I received. When I received the watch, the dial ring was loose free floating, and the gold was worn appearing especially at the crown and pushers. The watch was never worn by me. I can't tell if someone else wore it before me; this is possible. The hands all move freely 5 or 10 degrees, although there are also several degrees hand motion from the watch movement itself. I have never tried to check accuracy, as I just counted it as a loss.

All the motion in these pictures occurred without watch movement. Just our friend gravity. The pictures do not do this watch proper injustice.

Glashette_P1010095.jpg

Glashette_P1010083.jpg

Glashette_P1010084.jpg

Glashette_P1010089.jpg

This was my lesson to stay away from non-TD companies. Of course at the time I didn't know what a TD was. But from now on, I will only do business from the TD list. I would advise all others to do the same.

myaz

Reminds me of some Chopards with the floating diamonds :giggle: . Glad you found this site.