Sign in to follow this  
Nyvkroft

A Greeting from Australia

Nyvkroft

Hello Everyone, I'm new to buying replica watches and this is my first post.

I've been doing loads of research on my first rep and after due consideration I've decided on this:

http://www.pf-818.com/product_info.php?products_id=14914{1}2

It looks great and my friends won't know the difference between it and a genuine one, there's just a few things I need cleared up;

I. I'm based in a small city north of Perth in WA and I'm wondering how well the TD's measure on shipping to Australia.

II. Anyone ordered from Perfect Clones recently? Josh seem's nice and has responded to all my emails incredibly quickly.

III. As it's a replica watch, I'd expect the possibility of custom's issues, any Aussie's had custom's issues when ordering reps?

I don't know if I've posted this in the right place, so if I've made a mistake let me know,

Thanks a million,

Nyvkroft

RussP

Welcome to the Forum.

You appear to have done your research well (although I don't own a Breitling rep yet).

Proceed with full confidence as Josh is a great communicator.

As are most of the TD's that I've dealt with.

Enjoy your stay, to the detriment of your wallet and bank account.

You've been warned............. :D

Russ.

graman

Welcome to the forum mate!

Lots of Aussies here.

Look forward to seeing pics when it arrives

:)

BadPickle

Welcome aboard pal. :D

Thrichar

HI mate - so far, out of about 15 watches, 15 have arrived with no worries (into Melbourne)!

I'm sure I'm going to regret saying that now...............

Nyvkroft

Thanks for the replies guys, I'll be sure to upload some pics when it's arrived!

BentleySharp

Hello and Welcome!

Many forum members from down under, so you'll not feel alone, or out of place here (Unless you're a jerk. Then we'll collectively flame you into the dirt, destroy your self esteem, and make you wish you had never even learned to read for all the tears dripping down your face and collecting on the note you'll be writing that will be found by the police under your body swinging from the rafters)

Enjoy the forum :)

Gibbo76

Welcome to the forum, plenty of Aussies here.

I'm in the NT have ordered from two different TDs one from here and the other who is a TD on a sister forum without any issues. Shipping takes a few days longer, haven't had any problems with customs and my parcels have flown over the top and gone to Sydney first before making the trip north.

Silva97

Welcome Nyvcroft.

I'm from the northern suburbs of Perth also. You won't have any issues with customs, I order mainly through Toro and Trusty and have received my watches in as little as 5 days from Toro. Get ready for the bank account to take a hit!