Sign in to follow this  
rafals83

Hi, new member here :)

rafals83

Hi, I just signed up yesterday and I found some good info on this site. I joined mainly becuase I'd really like to find a decent quality Bvlgari replica (bvlgari bvlgari).

Can I get some tips here where I should search? I've looked at some of the sites suggested by the RWG forum, but I though I'd ask here, because I'm looking for a good dealer for this specific model.

greg_r

Most of our dealers should be able to supply anything that's available from Bvlgari. If you want to browse a website, I'd suggest starting with Timesshop.

If, alternatively, you know exactly what you want, I'd suggest contacting (preferably with a photo of the watch required) PrestigeWatchCo, ReplicaMake or WatchInternational. If they can't supply it, it doesn't exist! :(

Del

Hello and welcome. :).

And what Greg said above too :( .

trailboss99

None of the Bvlgaris are expensive as most are quartz reps so that's as good as any.

The Carbon Black is quite good.

Col.

Baldrick

S'funny, Bvlgari is a brand that seems quite stagnant, they don't seem to have challenged the marketplace, perhaps because they have such a well entrenched customer base ( Rodeo drive / Monte Carlo etc), their designs seem to have been around forever, maybe that's why they don't get repped evry well.

The other brand that seems to get ignored pretty much nowadays is Girard Perregaux, a great atelier, with some very impressive models and a great name in the market, I'd certainly love to see a Sea Hawk Pro II find it's way onto the rep scene, c;mon Jandrew, clone it, they're no more expensive to buy than a Sub! :lmao:

mondeov6

Hello and welcome!! This is the place!

dingle

welcome to the nuthouse :lmao:

rafals83
None of the Bvlgaris are expensive as most are quartz reps so that's as good as any.

Col.

wouldn't this be better quality? http://www.replicamake.com/product_info.ph...roducts_id=1143

I'd like to get something nice for my first replica and after trying on a few original Bvlgari watches last month, I'm rather keen on the brand :lmao:

trailboss99

Col.

wouldn't this be better quality? http://www.replicamake.com/product_info.ph...roducts_id=1143

I'd like to get something nice for my first replica and after trying on a few original Bvlgari watches last month, I'm rather keen on the brand :)

Yeah, if you like that one. Not my style tho and it would want to be a damn good rep at that price for a clone based rep.

I'd check it against the gen before spending that kinda money. Mind you, the rest of the baying horde appear to like it so it can't be too bad.

Col.

Baldrick

I think the gens being made from aluminium and plastic are what works against the brand JMO !