Sign in to follow this  
Tinstar

Follow Up and a MUST read for NOOB's!

Tinstar

Well, I must say...you were all correct...DO NOT TRUST ANY DEALERS BUT THE ONES LISTED HERE AS TRUSTED DEALERS!

Okay...here we go. Several weeks ago, when I found this wonderful site, I posted that I had made the mistake of ordering a couple of replica watches from one of the many look alike companies on the internet. I was very apprehensive once I had gotten a great education on this site, good old RWG. Once I had read about the trusted dealers and visited their sites, I decided to order a Rolex Submariner from Timeshops (under $100.00) and a Rolex DSSD from BK ($390.00). Now let me say this...both of these watches are quality items and I didn't know how good the quality was until I received my two watches from kikwatches.com (previously watchesday and now overwatches) today.

Timeshops and BK's watches got to me in a very timely manner. At least two to three weeks ahead of the watches that I ordered from kikwatches, and I had ordered these two watches first! I had written to them before my watches shipped and I asked that they be sure and send me the watches that I ordered and not just any two watches because I had heard that this happens sometimes. Oh...and they also agreed to send me a free Rolex Box with my order.

When I received my watches, I could tell by the weight and size...no free box...just the cardboard box with the watches wrapped up and thrown in. The Rolex day/date was supposed to be gold in color...the one I received was silver. Not only that, but the hour hand gets stuck at the 12:00 oclock position because it goes UNDER the Rolex symbol instead of OVER it. In other words, it is defective.

The black watch that I ordered was supposed to me a Rolex Submariner Explorer II...nope...regular Submariner with a scratched up bezel and the sticker on the back has a big scratch on it. It appears to have been worn.

Bottom line is this...I believe that both of these watches were returns and they just sent them on to me. Also, the clasp on the back of the Submariner is so cheap, it feels like it's made of tin!

I'm not going to send them back...although I have sent a letter of complaint to the company, which won't mean much I'm sure. I've taken the day/date to a jeweler who works on my watches and has no problems working on replicas. He is a good man and does not charge me an arm and a leg for repairs or band sizing, etc. I like the looks of the watch and it fits really well on my wrist. The Submariner I'm going to keep as it is one that I will show people when I am educating them about replica watches and trusted dealers.

I'm almost glad that this happened, because I now know the big difference between a quality replica and a cheap fake! It is a valuable education for under $200.00. My Submariner from Timeshops cost just a little more than the one that I received from kikwatches, and the difference in quality is simply amazing. My DSSD from BK is...well...damn near perfect! It cost a little more, but WELL worth it!

So, as one of my favorite songs says, "that's my story and I'm sticking to it!". Again, I thank RWG and all of you wonderful, knowledgeable people, for a very valuable education. If I had not found this site, I would be lost right now and I probably would have lost all desire for replica watches. I also thank Timeshops for a nice, quality product at a very reasonable price, and BK for a fantastic watch, also at a reasonable price. Unless someone was an expert, I don't know how they could really tell the differance between my DSSD and the real thing. It's just that good.

Now, I feel like I've become the educator...I have learned so much in a short time and I hope and pray that I have helped someone else. DO NOT ORDER FROM ANYONE BUT THE TRUSTED DEALERS! Good luck everyone...and happy "watch" hunting!

Baldrick
Rolex Submariner Explorer II.

Are you sure that's what you ordered?, 'cos it's new to me, never seen one :lol:

turnipz

Cant you like get the money back from your credit card company?

Member X

Great testimonial, just goes to show that this place is the best place to be :lol:

Tinstar

Are you sure that's what you ordered?, 'cos it's new to me, never seen one :lol:

Well, I just saw that Overwatches is now overshop.com. Go to overshop.com, click on Explorer (8) under Rolex, and then click on the black Rolex Explorer II 1041. There is a big picture of it.

Tinstar

Well, I just saw that Overwatches is now overshop.com. Go to overshop.com, click on Explorer (8) under Rolex, and then click on the black Rolex Explorer II 1041. There is a big picture of it.

...or go to kikwatches.com and click on Explorer (3) under Replica Rolex. Then, click on the black watch.

Baldrick

Shouldn't that be keech-watches.com :lol:

trailboss99

Now now, you know when he meant, go easy on da noobs!

Col.

Baldrick

:( 'K boss !

andygt

Looks like those dirty reps have been interbreeding:

rolex-explorer%20ii-1041-2-watchesday.jpg

trailboss99

:(

Tinstar

:wub:

Yep...checked out three different web sites and all had the same pictures. I got a note back from kikwatches that watches are not always the same as the pictures...but make up for this with their high quality materials and products...PUKE!

Baldrick

@Tinstar.

I don't know if Im having my pecker pulled, or your having yours pulled, but (and this may be naiveté on my part), either you're mixed up or being lied to, there is no such model in the Rolex range as a "SUBMARINER EXPLORER II", that's a fantasy model, if you received a model that says ROLEX SUBMARINER EXPLORER II on the dial, then t'aint right :lol:

Tinstar
@Tinstar.

I don't know if Im having my pecker pulled, or your having yours pulled, but (and this may be naiveté on my part), either you're mixed up or being lied to, there is no such model in the Rolex range as a "SUBMARINER EXPLORER II", that's a fantasy model, if you received a model that says ROLEX SUBMARINER EXPLORER II on the dial, then t'aint right :)

Yeah, I know now! This was my very first experience with replica watches and I really wasn't familiar with all of the Rolex line. I just liked the look of the watch, so I ordered it. I looked at the Rolexes afterward, and I didn't find this model either. Oh well...live and learn...won't happen again. Fool me once...

hugabug

Please forgive me if these sites are listed as trustworthy, I looked and I didn't see them named.

Trustytime and perfectclones.

Thanks and I appreciate your help.

greg_r

Yes, Josh and Andrew are on the Trusted Dealer list here: http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...hp?showtopic=60

Beware there are several sites out there pretending to be Trusty Time or Perfect Clones, so be careful about Googling them. We will always have the latest address for both dealers on the list...

Luthier

How anyone, being sane, could possibly order from the site with name KIKWATCHES???

Kik my ass...

Ginault

I find myself fortunate I can speak Chinese. There's a couple thousand companies size from 5 to 200 people specializing in this what they called replica-expo business in Guangzhou & Putien. o Boy they are proud of what they do.

Aren

If you want to provide education, please provide actual pictures of all of the watches you received so that all of us can see them.

There are very skilled members and trusted dealers here who may provide a thorough evaluation and detailed analysis of your purchases.

Your description is much appreciated, but insufficient.

Thank you for the report, however, if you want to provide a real education and assist others...

:Talking Ear Off:

EDIT: for anyone using this review, I suggest you follow the link provided in the trusted dealer list for Timesshop's since a variation on the spelling of the name (as used in this review) may cause confusion in the market place here and lead to a dealer using a variation of the Timesshop's name who may not be a trusted dealer. The spelling of our trusted dealer has been inadvertently misspelled in this review.

Luthier
I find myself fortunate I can speak Chinese. There's a couple thousand companies size from 5 to 200 people specializing in this what they called replica-expo business in Guangzhou & Putien. o Boy they are proud of what they do.

可能您手段莆田,Ginault?

福建省的城市.

Dr Yan

可能您手段莆田,Ginault?

福建省的城市.

Go and suck your own goats leg Luthier !! :)

Sorry , maybe you speak a different dialect than me B)

AZrocks
Cant you like get the money back from your credit card company?

Yeah, I'm confused by all the buyer beware stuff. So you may go through the inconvenience of not getting what you ordered, but if you have any reputable credit card they'll refund everything.