Sign in to follow this  
collector26

One of the best Out of the Box In the Box

collector26

I received one of the new 251's this week and decided it was special enough to take over the box.

Its so good out of the box (or bubble wrap) :lol: that for me anyway, it needs nothing.

Hope your not sick of seeing these.

5a14c1e9.jpg

f3667e4c.jpg

7301d44b.jpg

985fadd7.jpg

f01d2b36.jpg

77735c05.jpg

afd8cc45.jpg

7c5ae71c.jpg

119ae243.jpg

I think this watch also looks great on the rubber strap

3e64671e.jpg

ccfc4ce1.jpg

Thanks for looking

Edited by collector26

inverness

Thats NICE!

Is that really a rep?

Does it come with the box?

Who did you get it from and how much????

Post edited to stop an argument!

Mik

Beautiful!

Hope you enjoy it a lot!

Who was the seller?

Baldrick

Why do people keep quoting the whole post INCLUDING photos when they respond to a topic, it slows down the load time and I imagine increases bandwidth, there's no need for it !

Del
Why do people keep quoting the whole post INCLUDING photos when they respond to a topic, it slows down the load time and I imagine increases bandwidth, there's no need for it !

+1 :lol:

Nice watch all the same :lol:.

Russ
Beautiful!

Hope you enjoy it a lot!

Who was the seller?

Baldrick

Take a chill pill on these folk,It's obvious they are new, instead of your usual aloofness,maybe post to them how they should reply ,your arrogance prevails Once again !!!!!!!!

Baldrick

Yer having a lagh again Russ, aren't you Inverness isn'y new, he's been here since July, longer than you have B) :rofl::lol::rofl::lol::rofl::Whistle::rofl::Whistle::rofl: :lmao: :rofl: :lmao:

As a postnote,

Russ on humour - fail

Russ on reading comprehension = fail

I'm not being arrogant, I'm being indignant, there's a difference.

now, I'm rather busy at present, do you mind if I ignore you some other time B)

Russ
Beautiful!

Hope you enjoy it a lot!

Who was the seller?

Baldrick

Take a chill pill on these folk,It's obvious they are new, instead of your usual aloofness,maybe post to them how they should reply ,your arrogance prevails Once again !!!!!!!!

Hey Mate Regardless,you only posted to criticise,you had nothing else to say on the matter so why ? oh you must be bored !!! ,YOU just posted to have a pop and give it the Big one (Oh yeah then again you are as you said 6ft 8 - Must be cold up there mate do you look like the jolly green giant ????? ,I can tell you are not a leader of men or If you are god help the folk who work for you cus Christ you have no people or man management skills or manner ha ha .

Have a beer and chill out ,obviously your stressed and It's obviously narked you to post ,slowing down threads.

Cheers Baldrick :lol:

Russ
Yer having a lagh again Russ, aren't you Inverness isn'y new, he's been here since July, longer than you have B) :rofl: :lmao: :rofl: :lmao: :rofl: :lmao: :rofl: :lmao: :rofl: :lmao: :rofl: :lmao:

As a postnote,

Russ on humour - fail

Russ on reading comprehension = fail

I'm not being arrogant, I'm being indignant, there's a difference.

now, I'm rather busy at present, do you mind if I ignore you some other time B)

Hey Sweety,

If your so busy,don't keep replying - SIMPLE EH !!!!

Comprehension - oops sorry forgot to mention your spelling what's Lagh - Oh yeah Laugh - We can all pick flies eh

Have a good night Darling !!!!!

Remember you don't need to reply as we all know via your last post how busy you are

Speak soon !!!!!

Baldrick

Normally I'd ignore you, but you look as if you'll yield much promise, I understand, yer a little bit pissed because you fell on your sword with regard to the "Just having a laugh" thread, you didn't get it and I highlighted that, but you're making it obvious now that you want to try and piss up my leg, unfortunately you don't quite have the reach, now, I don't make comment in any thread regarding you, but you can't say the same, so if you wanna take Joey's place, feel free, I'll accommodate you :lmao:

As for "man-management", WTF are you dripping on about, I'm nobody's manager on this forum, you have no clue as to my skills, I have no responsibility to educate or manage anyone, and the people who worked for me have no relevance to you or this topic. :lmao:

markeym3

Hey collector , not a big fan of the pans , but i have to say I like this very much got me looking now , they always seem to make a style that almost suits everyones taste ,, very nice watch enjoy ,, great pics by the way ...

inverness

Post edited! Im a little drunk, and didnt mean to put the images in, so go and pick on someone else!

Im away to admire my new PO and if your lucky i might post some pics.

Sorry for going off topic

loketje

Where did you get the box, if you don't mind me asking ?

Baldrick

Hey, nessie, I wasn't taking a pop at you personally, and |I'm not picking on you, if you look at my post you'll see I prefaced it with "Why", just that when you go to a thread and lots of people post with all the photos included, you end up wading thru' a lot of unnecessary reposts.

PS, why you drunk at 8pm on a Sat evening, Caley Thistle win today :lmao:

Russ
Normally I'd ignore you, but you look as if you'll yield much promise, I understand, yer a little bit pissed because you fell on your sword with regard to the "Just having a laugh" thread, you didn't get it and I highlighted that, but you're making it obvious now that you want to try and piss up my leg, unfortunately you don't quite have the reach, now, I don't make comment in any thread regarding you, but you can't say the same, so if you wanna take Joey's place, feel free, I'll accommodate you :lmao:

As for "man-management", WTF are you dripping on about, I'm nobody's manager on this forum, you have no clue as to my skills, I have no responsibility to educate or manage anyone, and the people who worked for me have no relevance to you or this topic. :lmao:

Your right Baldy you didnt criticise just took the piss remember calling me shorty ,hey you down there with size 6's oh yeah you forgot,no offence taken thought it was quite funny,hence my reference to you up there being 4 inches taller,so no offence taken atall mate thought we were being rather sharp.

Enjoy your busy evening !!!!

inverness

Well i gave u the answer to "why" cos im well into my 2nd bottle of merlot

Nope caley didnt win drew 1-1 with st johnstone

Again,sorry for being off topic, ireally wantto know where to get ththe box!

Baldrick

Send me a PM, I have two, one genuine, one replica, both are for sale!

Russ
Well i gave u the answer to "why" cos im well into my 2nd bottle of merlot

Nope caley didnt win drew 1-1 with st johnstone

Again,sorry for being off topic, ireally wantto know where to get ththe box!

Hey Nessie

Cool nothing wrong with that mate second bottle of Merlot good Skills,man of my own heart I'M a sales Mgr for Constellation Wines

Hey could be worse I'm a Wolves season Ticket Holder - Not having a great time under that bafoon Mick Mcarthy

collector26

Baldrick has two, one genuine, one replica, both are for sale! Send him a PM :lmao:

inverness

Baldrick has two, one genuine, one replica, both are for sale! Send him a PM :lmao:

Pm sent

Akira

one genuine bottle and a replica bottle of merlot? :lmao:

Baldrick

PM answered!

inverness

I have infront of me 2 gen merlot bottles. Both need refillled. Russ i havnt tried your wines, can u send me a sample case please

Russ
I have infront of me 2 gen merlot bottles. Both need refillled. Russ i havnt tried your wines, can u send me a sample case please

Hey Nessie with pleasure I will sort you out a pallet in swap for a few gens lol or decent reps

preston249

please could you tell me where you buy your watches, i am new to collecting replica watches and am not too sure w ho to trust with my hard earned money. yours look top notch. did you get the box from the same supplier? many thanks.