Sign in to follow this  
inverness

Pumpkin Planet Ocean Chrono

inverness

Here is my new pumpkin PO chrono with 7750 from Robert.

I bought it in a deal with Member X, and got resellers rates by buying 3 watches at a time.

Member X bought himself a Fiddy, I got the PO Chrono, and I also bought a 21j 42mm po for a friend.

I am not a man of many words, I will let the pics do the talking.

Just in case you dont get the idea, I think this watch is 99% gen looking, as I have tried the gen on several times at AD. There is a slight problem with the pearl, its sitting squint, but not obvious unless you really study it!

P1010542.jpg

P1010538.jpg

P1010535.jpg

P1010532.jpg

Akira

looks sweet

debian

It is an awsome watch. I have the same. :lmao:

MobilePhoto16jul2010165746.jpg

The chrono pushers are to far apart, that is totally ok. but I don't like the sunken datewindow...

Member X

The DW is probably the only obvious flaw to someone who knows watches, but this piece really is a monster, it's by far the heaviest I've ever had in my hands, I reckon!! :lmao:

I'd be seriously tempted if I had any money lol

inverness

Im not bothered by the date wheel, as everyone who has seen it today have been blown away by the look and bling, nobody notices the DW, it took me a while to see it myself.

Thanks for the replies guys

Del

Very nice :lmao2:

wrainsberger

Nice looking watch! I never gave this watch much though until I saw a gen in person over the summer, since then I've tried two of them on for fit. A friend actually benched his older Rolex in favor of this watch. It will definitely be one of my first acquisitions. Which dealer did you purchase this one from? I'm interested in contacting them concerning it.

PGL

Looks stunning!! A friend of mine has this same watch but (not a gen.) and it looks horrible... your looks amazing.

oscarmadfish

oscar likes

Gerabit
Nice looking watch! I never gave this watch much though until I saw a gen in person over the summer, since then I've tried two of them on for fit. A friend actually benched his older Rolex in favor of this watch. It will definitely be one of my first acquisitions. Which dealer did you purchase this one from? I'm interested in contacting them concerning it.

He boughted from PrestigeWachtCo - check in the Collector's Zone :notworthy: