Sign in to follow this  
NicholasShelton

Is there a 42mm version of that decorated Miyota CrPO yet?

NicholasShelton

You guys all know about the 45mm CrPO with the Miyota movement? The one whose movement looks almost exactly like the gens?

Well theres only been a 45mm version available. However, they just released this 41mm vintage style Seamaster 300 with the same decorated movement.... (Here: http://puretime-asia.com/product/seamaster-300-master-co-axial-liquidmetal-v6f-best-edition-on-ss-bracelet-a8500/)

Now Im wondering, wheres our 42mm CrPO now that they have a smaller version of the movement hanging around?? Anyone heard any news?

Its exciting because from the video, the seamaster 300 doesnt look like it has the same skipping seconds problem that the 45mm CrPO had (which we were all torn about - do we go for the smooth Noob, or the more accurate but twitchy Miyota?). But now a 42mm CrPO with this "cal. 8500" movement that they threw in the Seamaster 300 could very well be THE best PO rep period.

court

Its still a Miyota 8215 so it is non hacking and will be prone to skip if shocked Period!

herb

I was kinda excited about the decorated movement, but have just heard from a TD that they won't do a 42mm CrPO. Who knows whether it is true or not. But that helped me get over the lust over the pretty movement. sour grapes I guess.