Sign in to follow this  
Pentax

Rolex President 18K Solid YG Gold Rep

Pentax
Stainless steel gen is better than a rep 18K gold anything.

+1 gazillion :lol:

Already have a stainless steel Gen!

I have been wearing rolex gen since I was 18! My first rolex was a dateless sub and at 22 I got a sub with date. I can buy a solid gold gen rolex anytime!

Its just the idea that perfection comes to a point were its not viewable by the naked eye. Why pay more when you can pay less? Why are you guys collecting reps I am sure if you sell half your reps you can buy a new gen or a third of your reps a good used one:-)

Lets say my watch does not come, out of sheer egoism I will buy a Gold Gen

dingle
Stainless steel gen is better than a rep 18K gold anything.

+1 gazillion :)

Already have a stainless steel Gen!

I have been wearing rolex gen since I was 18! My first rolex was a dateless sub and at 22 I got a sub with date. I can buy a solid gold gen rolex anytime!

Its just the idea that perfection comes to a point were its not viewable by the naked eye. Why pay more when you can pay less? Why are you guys collecting reps I am sure if you sell half your reps you can buy a new gen or a third of your reps a good used one:-)

Lets say my watch does not come, out of sheer egoism I will buy a Gold Gen

good for you pentax! I love it.....:lol:

pollux1

Hope all goes well for you mate, you're a braver man than me! :lol:

gB.

Whatever makes you happy dude... Go for it!

0f174bf8.jpg

Odal
My supplier will be shipping a container of rucksacks next month he will sewn it in a small pocket inside 1 out of 3750 ruck sacs I don't think that customs would find a small watch in-between 250boxes open up

Thank you for making me laugh so much. :huh:

Epic.

Btw, all customs from the world x-ray mails... =) I cross finger for you :rofl::D

Dendo

Keep it going Pentax - it's your money and your life.

I can't wait to hear how you get on.

Enjoy!

Baldrick

Search thru' thousands of rucksack, hmmm, have you considered getting it shipped in the head of a golf club, preferably Taylor Made :D

Pentax

Ok so this is how I am going to ship the watch

Rolex dial fixed on to Swiss eta with gold rolex crown ( package 1)

Bezel, back cap, and crystal ( package 2)

Casing ( package 3)

The watch will be built by watchmaker.

Packages will go through customs as samples with no commercial value , xray machines will see sample parts workers from couriers will not steal just parts!

PatronSaintofChainsaws
It still won't be a silk purse!

Might look like one Though! ;-P

Best comeback ever.

speedzmaster
Why are you guys collecting reps I am sure if you sell half your reps you can buy a new gen or a third of your reps a good used one:-)

I'm beginning to come to this realization.

Baldrick

Would you be interested in swapping your Mother's milk cow for some magic beans ?

Star

WOW...I am so encouraged by this thread, that if it turns out to end really really good, then that clinches it for me-I'm going to order that 'penis enlargement kit' that I see in my spam box.

Dendo
WOW...I am so encouraged by this thread, that if it turns out to end really really good, then that clinches it for me-I'm going to order that 'penis enlargement kit' that I see in my spam box.

Don't wait Star - go for it now - it really works - bit of bruising, some discoloration - bits drop off the end after a few weeks - infections, they are mild - but all that inflammation really give you an amazing enlargement - just hope it starts to look better or I ain't showing it to anyone......

Star

LOL!

sfa437

Hey brother-

There's a guy on RWI who goes by the name of watchbuff. He did EXACTLY what you're doing.

Sign up and give him a PM and he can lay out what it cost him and any headaches he ran into.

Pentax
Hey brother-

There's a guy on RWI who goes by the name of watchbuff. He did EXACTLY what you're doing.

Sign up and give him a PM and he can lay out what it cost him and any headaches he ran into.

Thanks sfa will pm him and see what he says

Pentax

New leather strap I bought today for the president the will or will not come !

utf-8BSU1HMDAyMTYtMjAxMDEwMjMtMTcxMi5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAyMTUtMjAxMDEwMjMtMTcxMi5qcGc.jpg

Edited by Pentax

Baldrick

You're gonna put that on a President, I think you should re-consider your retort "might look like one tho' " :rofl:

Pentax

Have you never seen a gold president in leather ? Google it I'm sure you will find some ;-)

Would look great in jeans and jacket wouldn't it?

grb

I'm a beginner watching all this from the stands, but you Timelords are very knowledgeable, this saga is packed full of information and great advice (does anybody know what the longest running post was)

Pentax
Would you be interested in swapping your Mother's milk cow for some magic beans ?

Nope! Don't need to :-) Have everything I need

Use the beans for your self :lol:

Baldrick

Euuuww, wit as well as wisdom !

KBH

Here's some pictures of a vintage genuine Rolex strap and buckle from the 70's on one of my DJ's. I know you'd want something a little flashier for the Day Date but this works pretty good for my old DJ cases.

DSCN2363web.jpg

DSCN2376web.jpg

DSCN2378web.jpg

DSCN2382web.jpg

DSCN2384web.jpg

Pentax

KBH

is the buckle Gen or Rep? I looked as some on Ebay and found some good prices on stainless steel ones that could be GP'ed don't know if they are gen or fake though.

Some fine looking watch for a casual wear Look! I like the colors of the roof tile red leather strap mixed with the gold bezel and stainless body well done! KBH. You have good tast!