Sign in to follow this  
hondas2000

bad quality!

anfalas

today i sended a email to toro.if you can not supply a hublot i swap for pam 382 and nothing again..... in 48 hours if i have no response i request a refund.

......how old are you FFS? My teenagers have more patience than you!!

DR3M3L

Next thing will be whining about the lost fees and shit when he get's a refund. :lmao:

kennycoder

When I place an order, I send immediately about 20 emails and if in 4 hours I get no response I open a PP dispute, ask for a refund, post 3 topics @ RWG,RWI,RG,etc.. and call my lawyer. That is the most safe procedure when buying reps.

Gazzla

I bet Toro's reading this thread, laughing his bollocks off . . .

:lmao:

anfalas

I bet Toro's reading this thread, laughing his bollocks off . . .

Haha!! ...............yeah, and he's got a fistful of pubes ready to shove inside the movement before he dispatches it :lmao:

BentleySharp

I can't believe after more than a couple of members practically wrote novels in this thread explaining things to this guy, and breaking it down for him, and painstakingly and meticulously explaining the details of the situation, that he said this...

today i sended a email to toro.if you can not supply a hublot i swap for pam 382 and nothing again..... in 48 hours if i have no response i request a refund.

Unbelievable! :facepalm:

Hondas, You need an Encyclopedia Brittanica supository. It's the only way left to make you understand. Start with book D - F Dumbfuck to Fuckwit. Insert sideways.

MetalMickey

:picard2:

:stars:

anfalas

I can't believe after more than a couple of members practically wrote novels in this thread explaining things to this guy, and breaking it down for him, and painstakingly and meticulously explaining the details of the situation, that he said this...

Hondas, You need an Encyclopedia Brittanica supository. It's the only way left to make you understand. Start with book D - F Dumbfuck to Fuckwit. Insert sideways.

FL13

What the hell is supposedly wrong with this watch?

*QC Photo Snipped*

thats one ugly watch thats for sure. just saying...

Nothing is wrong with the replicated watch.... it's the GEN that has the problem. FUGLY.

sungod

Oh boy, this is gonna get good....

BC1221

I don't get the appeal of these and the hublots that look like them. Hell, even the DSSD is fugly to me and i love rolexes.

Something about these big bulky watches just make them look silly.

There are a few hublots that I think look pretty good though. APs... Not so much.

funkmaster

this is too funny...

Gazzla

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

woodcock

Why are you bashing hondas for voicing his opinion? Truly classless. To be honest, for the short time I have been on this forum I have seen truly nothing but negativity. Leave the man alone. Stop trying to stop him from voicing his opinion.

Gazzla

Why are you bashing hondas for voicing his opinion? Truly classless. To be honest, for the short time I have been on this forum I have seen truly nothing but negativity. Leave the man alone. Stop trying to stop him from voicing his opinion.

If you read the thread properly and knew anything at all about this game you would know why he is getting a kicking. :picard:

a7D8jCS.jpg

Fucking Noobs blathering shite. God give me strength . . .

hondas2000

today i received my pam382 from toro nice watch.and specially for bentleysharp check the picture.

20141031_140825_zps848107d9.jpg

funkmaster

today i received my pam382 from toro nice watch.and specially for bentleysharp check the picture.

20141031_140825_zps848107d9.jpg

congrats, this watch is not as ugly as the previous one..

Daywatch

Congrats Hondas, got Yourself a nice watch after all and the strap looks good too. Wear it well, let´s see how the patina develops on this one.

wqleow

Now I suggest editing the title to reflect that all things have worked out fine.