Sign in to follow this  
mf11

U-Boat / Panerai

mf11

Hi, I'm looking to buy a Panerai replica and a U-Boat replica and don't really know where to start. Don't really want to spend more than $200 on either watch ($400 total).

Will I get anything decent for that? Could someone please direct me to a good source / website?

Any help appreciated.

Many thanks,

Michael.

speedzmaster

Check the Trusted Dealers section.

Luthier
Check the Trusted Dealers section.

+1.

Do your homework, plenty of information here.

Member X

You could get two PAMs for $200 from Robert's (PrestigeWatchCo's) $99 PAM offer :D:)

greg_r

There are plenty of decent Panerai & U-Boat reps around - and many of them can be had for $200 or less. Ultimately it depends on exactly what you want. Have a good look at the dealer subforums here and see what takes your fancy!

Welcome to RWG! :D

KeNnY

get ready for the U-BOAT Automatic chronometer (ETA clone) will be around 250-300 USD. The Quartz movement will be around 100-150 USD. If you still want it even more cheaper, you can go into U-BOAT homages named Parnis. They are technically the same case construction, but without U-BOAT logo and cheaper movements, but you can get them all around 75USD including shipping.

I am also like you interested in U-BOAT watches, but most of them so far, they only have the expensive versions. If you don't want the top of the ETA clones, don't forget to mention them, that you want Asian J21 movement or Quartz movement (OS10). It is up to you. :D

also small edit: I asked mary about U-BOAT Flightdeck 50mm chrono and the price was $305 with A7750 movement. :beerjump: