Sign in to follow this  
barnes1990

New Member from UK

barnes1990

Hi all, just thought i'd introduce myself like everyone else seems to have done.

I'm 20yrs old and live in the UK, Just finished an Apprenticeship as an Electrical Engineer.

I'm quite new to this wonderful world of watches and recently just purchased a Replica Omega while on holiday in The Canary Islands. Its a really nice looking watch silver face with blue dials the only problem is that it says "Seamaster" on the watch face but on the reverse of the watch on the back cover it says "Speedmaster" B) lol

Brightlight

Welcome to the forum! Here you'll find pointers to better quality reps from our recommended dealers and a lot of useful information (and some not so useful!).

Post some pics of your Omega when you get a chance. The Canary Isles are not known as a hotbed of reps though...............

Del

Hello and welcome B).

Enjoy the site and be prepared for credit card meltdown - this is one addictive and expensive hobby ;).

dingle

welcome to the nuthouse B)

Silverspeed

Welcome to RWG from across the North Sea

Akira

Welcome

and share some pics of the Omega!

Baldrick
the only problem is that it says "Seamaster" on the watch face but on the reverse of the watch on the back cover it says "Speedmaster

WoW, wot a deal, you got a Seamaster AND a Speedmaster for the price of one, how did dya do it ?

Look on the bright side, you coulda gotten a Seamater or a Spedmaster :lolL